February 2013 Moms
Options

Teeth order?

I thought babies got teeth all in a similar order. Ds got his 2 bottom, then his 2 top, and I figured that the teeth on either side of front teeth would be next.... But yesterday I noticed something white on his top gums further back (ie molars?) so I stuck my finger in, and sure enough sharp little teeth! There's 2 on one side and one on the other.

Did anyone else have this? Just out of curiosity how many teeth do your LOs have?
*** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
imageimage

Re: Teeth order?

• Options
    I think I've spotted some molars budding, but haven't dug to check yet. He did get his bottom 2 first, then his top front 4 and a third bottom all at once. He's just now getting that fourth bottom front tooth making 8 total, but that doesn't seem too out of the ordinary to me.

• Options
    Sarah has 8 teeth total right now but she had 4 on the bottom before she got any on the top. Then three of her top ones came in within 3-4 days.

She has had 8 since Christmas and I keep expecting molars to come soon. Also, she is a V-day baby so 13.5 mths old.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we have 8--4 top and 4 bottom. no molars yet but it makes sense that yours would be getting some!
  • Options
    We are 13.5 months too and he has 2 bottom teeth first and his 2 front top teeth and another bottom are 1/2 in
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Options
    Here's a chart

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    DD had her first molar come in sometime in January and now has all 4 broken through in various stages. Teething of molars has created lots of drool and some crabby baby moments!
  • Options
    Emerson just got his first teeth last week. He got all 4 top in 3 days. He got a right lateral then left central incisor. Then left lateral and right incisor.
  • Options
    E has 8 teeth: bottom two middle, right bottom incisor. Top middle two, left top incisor. Top two molars broke through like two weeks ago. We have no sign off the other two incisors any time, or any canines! Weirdo kid looks lopsided when he smiles.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    TamaraR4 said:

E has 8 teeth: bottom two middle, right bottom incisor. Top middle two, left top incisor. Top two molars broke through like two weeks ago. We have no sign off the other two incisors any time, or any canines! Weirdo kid looks lopsided when he smiles.

DS looks like he only has 2 teeth (on bottom) because of his frenum and you can't even see the top 2.

Dh was missing his adult lateral incisors, so I guess I'm a little sensitive to ds and his teeth. I was just dumbfounded that he cut his molars before lateral incisors.
    *** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • Options
    LO has 12 teeth - 4 top, 4 bottom and 4 molars. All 4 molars came in a single month, which happened to be the same time she started daycare. I think we are in the first stage of a canine. Ugh!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My daughter has 10 teeth- and they've come in so strangely...

first, we got the bottom 2 center. next, came the top lateral incisor, so it looked like she had a little snaggle-tooth.
    then, the top middle 2, other top lateral incisor, and bottom lateral incisors all came in around the same time. 

About a month or so ago, her second molar on the left side started coming in, followed by the one on the right. She still hasn't gotten her canines or her 1st molars yet, so there is a big gap. Still just 4 teeth on the bottom. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"