September 2014 Moms
Options

*~*~*~*Thursday Ticker Change*~*~*~*

MrsLaLaBugMrsLaLaBug member
edited April 2014 in September 2014 Moms
1. Weeks/Produce?

2. How do you feel this week? Rants/Raves? 

3. Upcoming appts/milestones?

4. What most excites you about being or becoming a mom? 

5. Cake or Pie? Why?

Re: *~*~*~*Thursday Ticker Change*~*~*~*

• Options
    1. Weeks/Produce?   17w and an Onion!  Hopefully I don't smell like one... womp womp

that 2nd tri energy is slowwwly coming to me.  My laundry piles will be happy.

Next appt. on Monday - another cervical check

I always heard people describe the "instantaneous love" feeling.  I never knew it was true until DD was born. 

5. Cake or Pie? Why? 
    Pie.  Because.  Pie needs no justification.

• Options
    1. Weeks/Produce? 15 weeks, naval orange I think

2. How do you feel this week? Rants/Raves?  I have been super sore this week and my back started hurting. So that is all unfortunate.  I have been slowly gaining some energy back and been able to cut caffeine almost completely! I am about to go have an amazing chai tea at my favorite coffee shop =).

3. Upcoming appts/milestones? I have my first MFM appointment next Thursday!

4. What most excites you about being or becoming a mom?  I am really excited to see DS become a sibling. He is such a sweet little boy and I know he will make a great big brother.

5. Cake or Pie? Why? This is a tough decision, but I think I am going with pie. Key lime pie sounds divine right about now!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. Weeks/Produce? 15 weeks - Orange!

2. How do you feel this week? Rants/Raves?  Nausea still hanging in there, but my energy is way back up, especially at night. I have been having really bad sciatic nerve pain when I stand in one spot for too long (making dinner, doing laundry, anything really). It is awful and I don't know what to do about it! Never had it once last time.

3. Upcoming appts/milestones? Nothing until 4/23

4. What most excites you about being or becoming a mom?  seeing the world through their eyes and watching them learn is amazing.

5. Cake or Pie? Why? Non-pregnant me would say cake (with ALL the icing!) but pregnant me says no to cake and YES to apple pie. I crave it a lot!
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• Options
    1. Weeks/Produce? 16 weeks - Avocado

2. How do you feel this week? Rants/Raves? I've felt good the entire time so far [knock on wood]. Yesterday was the first day that I officially couldn't button my pre-pregnancy jeans, so I broke down and got some maternity ones... they're super comfy but still a little big. 

3. Upcoming appts/milestones? 4/14 - Check-up with OB, 4/21 - Anatomy Scan! We haven't decided if we want to find out the sex or not. We're both 50/50... anyone else like that? What made you go one way or the other? 

4. What most excites you about being or becoming a mom? Having the opportunity to be able to give someone as awesome of a childhood as I had. Seeing my husband become a dad. 

5. Cake or Pie? Why? Cake. Always cake. Unless it's the 4th of July (Apple Pie!) or Thanksgiving (Pumpkin and Pecan Pie!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. Weeks/Produce? 18, sweet potato

2. How do you feel this week? Rants/Raves? I've been a little more tired but I think it's work. I'm an accountant and we are closing the books. Fun times.

3. Upcoming appts/milestones? Next Wednesday I have an appt at the ob/gyn so I think we should we getting an U/s and finding out the sex. Need to call and ask. I'll be 19 weeks so I don't see why not. Also will be doing the glucose test already so not looking forward to that.

4. What most excites you about being or becoming a mom? Just being a mom and making my mom a grandma. All my friends growing up had kids young and I'm almost 32. So she's been waiting!

5. Cake or Pie? Why? Cake all the way. All kinds except Germany chocolate. Can't stand coconut!
  • Options

1. 16 Weeks- Avocado

2. Pretty good. My tummy is growing and I am feeling the stretch.

3. Just had an appointment on Tuesday next appointment isn't for four weeks

4. Everything... right now, I am excited to start feeling my Baby Boy move. But I know as time goes on something new will excite me. That is one of the great things about having a baby... there will always be something to look forward to. :)

5. Pie or more specifically, my mom's apple pie. Delicious!!!  

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. Weeks/Produce?  16/avocado

2. How do you feel this week? Rants/Raves?  Feeling pretty good generally.  My bump has suddenly gotten enormous, which is kind of cool because people now offer me seats on the metro.  Love that, because my SPD has been acting up and today, for example, it hurts like a mo-fo and seats are appreciated.

3. Upcoming appts/milestones?  Cervical check/MFM visit tomorrow, so that means ultrasound, plus hopefully easing my mind that my cervix looks ok.  And starting Makena shots tomorrow.

4. What most excites you about being or becoming a mom?  There's nothing like that outpouring of love you feel for your little one.  I feel like I couldn't possibly have room for more after having DD, but I know it'll just double with this new one, and I can't wait.  And, I can't wait to see DD with her baby brother.  I think once she gets over the initial shock, she's going to be a very loving big sister.

5. Cake or Pie? Why?  Duh, cake.  I mean, pecan pie, hooray!  But some kinds of pie are meh to me, but I've never met a piece of cake I haven't loved ;)

DD1, born 4/10/11 at 32 weeks
    Cooking #2 :)  Due 9/18/2014

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    1. Weeks/Produce?    18 weeks/ sweet potato!

2. How do you feel this week? Rants/Raves?  It has been my best week since being pregnant! I'm still in bed by 9, which sucks cause hubby gets home so late, but I'm happy during the day. Which is huge! My appetite is getting better! I get hungry but can only eat a little bit at a time b/4 I feel full, which also sucks.

3. Upcoming appts/milestones?    Had first prenatal on Tuesday. Next one is the 29th. Everything is looking good. Trying to schedule an ultrasound to find out the sex next week!

4. What most excites you about being or becoming a mom?     The first time I see MY little one. I can't wait for the rush of emotion which can only be 10x more then seeing your baby on the ultrasound for the first time!

5. Cake or Pie? Why?    Is this a question??? Pie all the way baby!!! Why, b/c that's what I grew up on. For everyone's b-day my mom would make their favorite fruit pie. :) Great, now I want peach pie....
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm just coming back in here to say that because of this thread I totally went BACK to the cafeteria after eating my lunch for a slice of apple pie. I can't wait to dive into it after my meeting is over! Mmm....
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• Options
    1. Weeks/Produce? 17 weeks...size of my open palm

2. How do you feel this week? Rants/Raves?  So tired...and this heartburn really sucks. I threw up again last night from all of the acid

3. Upcoming appts/milestones? 4/25 a/s

4. What most excites you about being or becoming a mom?  Breastfeeding...idk why but I can't wait to breastfeed

5. Cake or Pie? Why? Both...why would you limit yourself????

{Me:27, Dx:PCOS, LPD, & rob(14;15)}
    {DH:31 all clear, "super sperm"}
    Ecstatically married July 30, 2011--TTC since Jan 2013:::Baby #1 due 9/11, Conceived on cycle #5 of Femara + Hcg + IUI
    ~Love and Light to everyone~ 
    image image
    My furbabies--Mr. Bubbles and Miss Kitty <3
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

image image
  • Options
    MBanoMBano member
    Sorry, I'm totally late. I had such a busy day!

1. Weeks/Produce?
    18 - sweet potato

Tireddd and over worked, I need me, time and more bed time :(

Wednesday, level 2 ultra sound! Then regular OB appointment next Friday :)

The "first" moments and being able to watch my baby grow, among many other things

5. Cake or Pie? Why?
    Both! Bc they're yummy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"