August 2012 Moms

Reasons my kid is crying

Love reading these posts! Share your latest tantrum trigger!

Re: Reasons my kid is crying

• I put a hoodie on him.

• I will only allow her to have one Nalgene bottle full of water instead of the two she wants.
  • Loading the player...
  • He can't get down the slide because his brother climbed up it.

His sister for in trouble.

I wouldn't read the same book for the fifteenth time.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We came home.

I picked her up when she asked me to.

I gave her water, like she asked.

I changed her poopy diaper...and wouldn't let her put her socks in the dirty diaper.

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Her paci fell out of her mouth and rolled across the floor.

I asked her what she wanted for snack.
  • I wouldn't let me pour a smoothie on the kitchen floor.

I took his jacket off when we got home
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Taking away big sisters tooth brush. Who has a cold at the moment. Sorry for not wanting you to insert germs directly into your mouth. Bad mommy.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • I gave her the cookie she ask for.

I let her hold the nail polish she wanted.

She was sleeping and sleeping is awful.

BabyFruit Ticker

• I had to go to work :(
  • Oh!  You mean we're supposed to know what set them off?  Let's see ...

1.  Daddy went to get her out of her crib this morning even though she was calling for "mommy, mommy, mommy".  She was not happy when daddy came in.

2.  I went to work.

3.  I wouldn't let her go outside with the dogs (who were going potty in the freezing rain/snow).

4.  Oh and my favortie ... this weekend we had the mother of all meltdowns ... in public ... at a family baby shower no less... DD refused to nap early at the hotel before the shower, and was actually in a decent mood for most of the party.  I forgot her water sippy cup, so I was letting her drink from a straw out of a water bottle.  Well, towards the end of the party she wanted to shake the water bottle, and I wouldn't let her throw water all over herself, me, DH's cousins, etc.  So that's where the meltdown started ... DH went to get her small Panera cup (with a lid) out of the car.  DD asked to go with him.  So he put on her jacket and hat and started to take her with him.  Until he saw that it was raining pretty hard, so he told her she had to stay inside with me.  So I took off her jacket and hat.  OMG!  It was the end of the world!  There was screaming ... rolling on the ground ... I've never seen anything like it ... I was horrified ... I just picked her up and held her tight, hoping it would stop and all eyes would be off us ... I actually started to cry myself, it was so bad.  When DD came back in with the cup, I just said, ok , its time to go.  DD stoped crying immediatly since she knew that ment we'd be leaving.  After saying our good byes she was asleep in the car within 5 minutes of leaving.  I've learned my lession ... don't mess with the naps!

My Journey to Motherhood
    Me 36, DH 42
    7.5 years of TTC ... It never gets any easier.

Baby Girl # 1
    TTC Since January 2009
    Reproductive Endocrinologist diagnosed us "Unexplained Infertility".
    After 3 years . . . 3 IUIs . . . and 3 IVFs . . . our miracle GIRL arrived on August 6, 2012.

Baby Girl # 2
    TTC Since June 2013
    Got pregnant on our own without Fertility Treatments - January 2016!  Thank you snow storm Jonas!
    EDD 10/15/16
    At 20-week anatomy scan found IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction), and very low Amniotic Fluid.  Now, I'm High Risk and have weekly ultrasounds to monitor fluid and growth.  If baby runs out of room or is too growth restricted, they will deliver ASAP.  My current goal is to make it to 28 weeks!   

Pregnancy Ticker

• 1) I tried to take his jacket off.
    2) I went to work (and left him at daycare with friends and toys)
    3) We left the furniture store
    4) I ran out of grapes
    5) Our run was over and it was time to get out of the jogging stroller
  • I wouldn't let him slide down the basement stairs.

I told him to stop poking the cat (again).

I wouldn't let him stand on the couch.  Or on the baseboards.  Or on his push toy.  Or at the top of the steps when the gate was open.  Or in the bathtub.

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Because I wouldn't take my hair off. She kept lifting my hair and saying, "off." I don't wear a wig, and no one we know does, so I'm not sure where the idea that hair comes off comes from. But she sure was pissed that I wouldn't take mine off.
  • I wouldn't let him play with the fireplace pokers. We have a gate surrounding our fireplace and he kept figuring out how to get back there. Every time I made him come out there was an epic meltdown.

#2 BFP 8/23/14, EDD 5/1/15, M/C 9/17/14 - Forever in our hearts <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"