October 2013 Moms

How's about another poll?

Amjoy25Amjoy25 member
edited March 2014 in October 2013 Moms
What size clothes is your baby wearing?

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

How's about another poll? 190 votes

NB
0% 0 votes
3 month
9% 18 votes
6 month
47% 91 votes
9 month
32% 62 votes
12 month
6% 12 votes
18 month
0% 1 vote
Olga doesn't allow Chole to wear clothes
1% 2 votes
SS
2% 4 votes

Re: How's about another poll?

• Loading the player...
  • I chose 6 months because that is the size he fits into with most brands.  He has a few 3-6 months that fit him but are getting tight.  He has a couple of 9 months things that fit but mostly are too big.

• Hes in mostly 6 month but Ive been using some 9 month stuff too.  I just bought all 12 month stuff for summer to be safe.
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• Mostly 9 months, some 6 month pants/shirts still fit him and believe it or not some 12 month shirts/pants fit that aren't huge either. It totally depends on the brand but he's consistently in 9 month clothes. 
    Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)
  • 6-9 months. I have been getting 12 and 12-18 for this summer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• 6mo but hopefully he chunks up a little more over the next couple of weeks bc his Easter outfit is 9mo!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Between 6-12 months. Everything fits so differently.

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

• 9 month onesies and shorts but 3-6 months in pants. Pants are just so long compared to him so 9 month pants are just super long. But onesies and sleepers he has always out grown quickly because of how long his torso is.
  • I voted 6 month but that's only been since Saturday, and only a couple outfits. She still fits in most 3 month although I really should pack them away.

imageimage    

• 6 months, mostly. She can still fit into a lot of her 3 month clothes, and even a few NB outfits, though. #tinybaby
  • 6-9 mos. fit right now, but he just had a 12 mos. pj set on last night. I'm not really buying anything in less than 12 mos. anymore. He's a long skinny fella (a body type that must have skipped at least 6 generations on both sides of our family).

(Born 10/25)
     BFP #1: 3.2.13 | EDD: 10.21.13 | Born: 10.25.13
     BFP #2: 9.9.14 | EDD 5.13.15 | MC: 9.24.14
    BFP #3: 1.4.15 | EDD 8.23.15
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LO is still in 0-3. She is so tiny. The pants are getting a little short now, so its good warmer weather is coming and she can wear shorts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Curious who's kid was the 18 month vote.

D is wearing 9month and some 12month clothes. She can still wear her 6 month onesies though.
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• 12 Month clothing (or 9-12). Anything smaller, including Gap/Old Navy's 6-12  month is way too small. He's a fatty. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    DSC_0552-2  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I said Olga. We are in the middle of switching from 6 month clothes to 9 month clothes. This means I am squeezing him into all of my favorite 6 month outfits one last time before I start the 9 month ones.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 6 and 9 months here. She is 5 months today
    imageimage
  • She started wearing 6months but today I bought her some 9month clothes for the summer ... the Gap was having a 40% Off Sale !
    < image
  • 3-6 month mostly, but some 0-3 onsesies still fit.  6 month pants are pretty much way too big but 3 month pants are mostly too short.  She's a peanut!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Generally 6 months. Some stuff is still big on him and many pants are HUGE around the waist.

9 months for anything with feet. Apparently LO is skinny, tall and has giant feet!
  • He fits into his 3 month stuff, but it's getting snug.

Sisters:  Now and then.

imageimage

Elijah's 1st day of Kindergarten!
  • Oh, and he was born 9/26.

Sisters:  Now and then.

imageimage

Elijah's 1st day of Kindergarten!
  • EmJ&BEmJ&B member
    Its a weird mixture ... some 3 month stuff, some 3-6. He's short. Lol
    Daniel ~ October 21, 2013

• We are in mostly 6 months - but there are still some 3-6 month dresses that she still fits comfortably in.

• She's in 3-6 months, but we've started 6-9 as well.
  • asilwhite said:
    Mostly 9 months, some 6 month pants/shirts still fit him and believe it or not some 12 month shirts/pants fit that aren't huge either. It totally depends on the brand but he's consistently in 9 month clothes. 
    This exactly!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Welcome Daniel! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image image
  • 9 month but 12 month is on the horizon. Eeeek
  • Most his 6mo onesies fit, but are on the edge of being too tight. The pants are like highwaters! His 9mo clothes are still loose but not too loose.

Lately he's been rocking the onesie+babylegs look.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wearing 9-12. I packed away all the outgrown clothes this weekend which was sad. Some of the clothes he wore only once.
    BFP #1 - 12/30/12 - EDD 9/13/13 - CP

BFP #2 - 2/13/13 - EDD 10/24/13 - born 10/29/13 - Kian Edward

BFP #3 - 7/16/15 - EDD 3/27/16 - born 3/23/16 - Liam James

Pregnancy Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"