August 2011 Moms
Options

Toddler Talk Tuesday

amywalt1684amywalt1684 member
edited March 2014 in August 2011 Moms
I'm posting this early before I forget. :)

DD hasn't figured out the difference between the terms toot and poop. It's particularly comical when she has a loud fart and immediately claims she pooped.

A few days ago during a 12 hour stomach virus, DD threw up all over me. A few minutes later she looks at me and says "I better. Sorry I got my sick water on you Mama. " My poor sweet girl.

Last night she stands next to me, smells my pants and says "mama's Jammie's stinky. You stink. " lol... Umm thanks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Toddler Talk Tuesday

• Options
    Yesterday, DD2 declared that she came out of Daddy's tummy (though insisted her sister and brother came out of mine, lol)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Lily has started telling" jokes". She will look at me and say, "poo poo, poo poo poo, poo poo!" and the laugh hysterically. She occasionally throws in a" pee pee" or 2.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh and the movie Frozen? She loves it. We have to get up and dance to Let It Go and Would You Like To Build A Snowman. And sometimes we have to keep.playing the songs over and over. ...and over.
  • Options
    DD2 randomly announced she was going to be Boots for Halloween. If that's so, I would reallllly like to have DD1 be Dora and maybe Baby Boy can be Swiper
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"