North Carolina Babies

Pregnant for the first time in Charlotte

Hey all! My name is Melissa, I'm an RN in Charlotte, and currently 6 weeks pregnant..I'm due October 12 (day after my wedding anniversary)! My husband and I moved down here from CT in July. I don't know many people down here so I would love to talk to or possibly meet some of my pregnant ladies out there..get some advice, tips, and recommendations! I look from to hearing from you ladies!

Re: Pregnant for the first time in Charlotte

• Hi Melissa. My name is Hayli. My husband and I just moved to Charlotte in January and are expecting our first in April. Congratulation to you and your husband!
  • Congrats to you too. Your almost there! How do you like Charlotte
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Melissa- I also live in charlotte and I'm a nurse at carolinas medical center. I'm 11 weeks pregnant with our first. So definitely new to all this! Congrats on your pregnancy! How do you like the south?
  • Hey Lauren I'm also a nurse :) I am also early in pregnancy at 7 weeks! Just had my first ultrasound yesterday. So far I'm LOVING the south. The people are so friendly and the weather is great! How are you feeling in your pregnancy thus far?
  • Hi Melissa! I'm also in Charlotte and expecting our first. My due date is 10/31 so I'm right at five weeks.
  • Hi Melissa, my name is Virginia. I'm just south of Charlotte and am 18 weeks pregnant with my second. My son is 17 months old and crazy active. My due date is 7/29 and I'm a SAHM.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hi Melissa and everyone else!  I'm only 4w 5d pregnant so I'm very new here but just wanted to say hi.  I'm a grad student at UNC Charlotte and live in the SouthPark area.  This is my first pregnancy and my due date is one day before our first wedding anniversary!

• Well congrats all..seems like some of us are due in October :) how are you girls feeling? I've actually been having some cramping and spotting..after many nervous calls to my dr she assured me it's normal! Phew!!
  • Congrats!  I'm Tara and also due in October!  We are just north of Charlotte, and are also Yankees! Welcome to the south.  I have been here 9 years and love it, DH has been here like 15!

photo Love71resize.jpg
    Can't wait for our family of 2 to grow!
    Pregnancy TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Tafaye how far above Charlotte..we are in north Charlotte..right near concord. I've noticed a lot of Yankees are living down here! Where exactly are you from?
  • Hello ladies...not many people that live in Charlotte are FROM Charlotte! Except me and my BMP! We're born and raised CLT folks :) We live in NoDa...Charlotte's historical Arts District just North of Uptown. Welcome to the South to y'all...and welcome to mommyhood for all of us! :)
  • Hi Everyone! I am also north Charlotte area (Huntersville) and will be first time mom, due in September!  My husband and I are both transplants from up north too, but it seems like that's the norm. Does anyone know of good mom-to-be groups, exercise classes, etc? I would like to meet some more people that are in this stage in life. Thanks! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"