March 2013 Moms
Options

in the market for a new stroller

I'm looking to purchase a lightweight/umbrella stroller. I want something that will accommodate my son's growing height, a large canopy and handles great. I have the City Mini and Joovy Groove in mind but both have flaws to me. Any recommendations?

Re: in the market for a new stroller

• Options

We bought the UppaBaby and love it.  It is really easy to fold up and carry around.  We actually got it to help with traveling.  It has a kick-stand so it can easily be folded and then just stand on its own.  Also, there is a very convenient carry strap.  The stroller is lightweight and DS seems to really like it.  He lounges out in it quite a bit.  Overall, I am very happy with the stroller.  The only downfall is that it doesn't fold up as small as I would like, but then again most umbrella strollers don't get as small as I would like.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

;

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Chicco liteway. I didn't want a traditional umbrella...I wanted something more durable. It's been great for us. It has a little foot cover that folds up when it's cold, it has a canopy, it reclines and it folds pretty small.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We also have the Liteway and I adore it.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone we decided to buy the city mini gt. I am in love lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"