August 2012 Moms

PIP your Weekend

PIP your weekend!  We haven't seen the A12 toddlers in awhile  :D
DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

Re: PIP your Weekend

• @britvahok is that through the soccer tots program?
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Loading the player...
  • @ginabina11 The class is so funny!!!  The classes are organized chaos.  The kids basically run around and do what they want.

@sjandva the soccer class was full so I signed him up for football.  It's at N Zone in Chantilly.  This was our second of eight sessions.  So far so good!! 

• @ginabina11 keep the AW posts coming!!!!  How are you feeling???

• No pics to AW my weekend but we didn't do much. Drove around our *hopeful* new neighborhood to get to know it a bit more, hung out with the in laws for a bit and my parents last night. Nothing exciting except that T and my niece were playing super hero, with capes, and flying, and it was freakin adorable. Love them!

• I didn't get any pics this past weekend, but this is from the week before, playing with her water table outside. This weekend we did family stuff with Dh's family. (Any way to flip pics right side up on mobile??)
  • The boys hung around the house but we took some selfies! DD and I got our nails and and hair done Saturday. She watched the kids choice awards Saturday night and did the KCASelfie where they were trying to set a world record. imageimageimage
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • britvahok said:
    @ginabina11 The class is so funny!!!  The classes are organized chaos.  The kids basically run around and do what they want.

@sjandva the soccer class was full so I signed him up for football.  It's at N Zone in Chantilly.  This was our second of eight sessions.  So far so good!! 

We may try there in the fall. We are supposed to have a credit on file from a couple years ago when DD1 took 1 &1/2 classes and then refused to do it. They wouldn't give me a refund, boo.  For now we will stick with Gymboree. 

victoria5month samantha5
  • alakealake member
    My mom has had Logan, Eryn and Mallory for the weekend. 
    I spent my weekend with the big girl's and Becca.
    This is what I did: 
    It is a horrible picture of me.
  • She was riding her horse pretending she was jumping like the ones on tv :)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • tumbleflufftumblefluff member
    edited April 2014

No pics from the weekend but I did get to eat LOTS OF CAKE.  I am however very jealous of the pics of your LOs playing in water or wearing short sleeve shirts.  I'm still dreaming of the day when it'll be warm enough to play outside for more than 10 minutes. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"