Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

*Ticker Warning* Intro

First I'd like to say, Please don't judge me. I understand that their are lots of people that are dealing with or have dealt with fertility struggles. I hope that those people also understand that though I do have kids that I too am hurting. My history is: son born 4/2002, m/c at 6 wks 10/31/2007, son born 4/2009 and a son born 9/2012. I got a positive test on 3/27 and cramped the whole time until pink tinged mucus yesterday and bad period like cramps and heavy bleeding today. The test still shows positive, which I think is worse because it's like its rubbing it in. I am thankful for my children, that doesn't make it hurt any less. I'm hoping that by the time my EDD arrives I'll be so distracted by the holidays that it won't hit as hard. Every year, as it is, I remember Halloween as the day we lost our first baby together (my oldests dad and I divorced when he was 3). My husband just keeps saying we can try again but I've now lost 2 out of 5 pregnancies and I don't know if I can do it again. I'm not getting any younger, lets be honest here. I know that my risks of m/c and abnormalities increases the older I get. Thanks for letting me vent. I know I didn't really make any real points, I just needed to vent.  
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: *Ticker Warning* Intro

• No one here will judge you for having children. You have just as much right to grieve as anyone else. I'm so sorry for your loss and that you find yourself in this situation again.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • *ticker warning*

So sorry for your loss. 

Please know we give and receive support here and don't judge based on IF or living children etc. A loss hits all mamma hard.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself ((hugs))
  • Thank-you ladies. I think I'm doing ok. With my first loss I was a total wreck. I mean, 6 months of on and off depression (it always hit around ovulation and when my cycle started again), we started TTC again  right away with doctors approval which looking back was probably not a great idea and is probably why I got so bad when I started each month. This time I think we'll just take the let it happen if it happens and leave it at that approach.  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm so sorry for your pain. You have every right to be hurting and to express that here. We all tend to use different things to help us heal, but thought I'd share this book with you in case you'd like to find a copy. https://bit.ly/Pd3AFv Blessings and prayers, HoneyBBurns
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm sorry for your loss. The women here are very supportive. I hope that you are able to find some comfort here.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. You have every right to grieve and feel pain even if you have other children. I also have a daughter and I'm so grateful she is healthy and I have her, but I also grieve for the sibling she never got to know.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"