Parenting
Options

So since intros seem to be the thing to do today ...

azmama20azmama20 member
edited April 2014 in Parenting
I thought I'd join in the fun!

I've mostly lurked on this board for a bit, but have been fairly active on the Dec 13 BMB. My DH and I have been married for about 2.5 years now and recently just had our first child on December 10th, so she is almost 4 months now.

I know you guys are apparently asking opinions on the following topics, so I will go ahead and answer them for you.

I love soft pants and will where them where ever I damn well feel like it. I give zero fucks.

I do not like beets.

I do like cilantro if it's in something, like salsa or the rice from Chipotle.

I have not seen Sherlock, so I guess I can't comment on Benny. I may have to change that though since you guys seem to have a big thing for Sherlock. (Does anyone know if it's on Netflix?)

And so far as returning the shopping cart, it really depends on my mood and if the shopping cart return things are spaced out appropriately in the parking lot. If they are spread too thin I refuse to because I'm lazy.

Here is some beer for your time:

EDIT: Damn autocorrect.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So since intros seem to be the thing to do today ...

• Options
    Hello. I only accept friendship in the form of love tits
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"