1st Trimester

Spotting, 2 weeks after implantation bleeding

Hi, just before my positive test and my missed period I had some spotting and 2 days later implantation bleeding. I've had cramps nearly everyday but none the past few days. Just now I seem to have more spotting at 5 and a half weeks. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks!

Re: Spotting, 2 weeks after implantation bleeding

• At 10 weeks I had severe bleeding....soaked through a pad in an hour. Rushed to the dr and baby was/is fine. As hard as it is just relax. There is a lot of people that have unexplained bleeding. As stressful as it is you just have to go with it. Good luck.
  • I had some bleeding from 6-7.5 weeks and turns out i was losing one our babies, but i still have a very strong healthy baby in there... Good luck, bleeding is never normal and never easy to deal with. I would call the doc for sure, and see if they can get you in for a scan, to see if they can rule out possible causes...

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Loading the player...
  • The only time I've had spotting it lead to bright red bleeding and ended in MCs. Call your doctor if you are concerned. They can run betas. GL! Hopefully it's nothing.
  • I've been sporting (dark brown discharge) for a week now. My OB has had me in twice for labs/ ultrasounds and so far everything, she is pleased with my progress. I go back next Thursday. GL.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I had light, brown spotting for about 5 days. I called my doctor, and the nurses said not to worry about it unless the bleeding got heavy or turned red. I know many people who had spotting during the 1st tri of healthy pregnancies. Call your doctor's office and see what they recommend there.

image      image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you all! The doctor told me to just wait. I go in for my first U/S in 2 weeks. It has stopped, so hopefully it is nothing. 
  • I started spotting around 3 weeks (didn't know I was pregnant yet) I thought it was my period coming but I would bleed one day, nothing the next. Finally at 3 weeks 5 days  I said I don't care if I'm bleeding in the morning, I'm taking a test. Well I woke up bleeding a lot of bright red blood and wasn't going to test but I done it anyway. Of course, it was positive. It was scary because it was a good bit of blood and it was bright red. Just like a period. I continued to spot/bleed every other day for about 2 1/2 weeks. I ended up having a SCH. They found it at 5 weeks and by 6 weeks it was gone. 
    Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• on my first child I bleed a lot at 19 weeks and everything was fine
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"