Parenting

Um, Intro???

Sooo, I've been lurking for several days.  And I keep wanting to comment, but feel weird because I can tell there are a lot of regulars.  I think I have commented once or twice.  Anyway, I didn't notice any guidelines about introducing myself or whatever...but thought I would.  I have two year old b/g twins and another one on the way.  I've noticed my thoughts on life and parenting seem pretty congruent with the rest of the board.  So I'm going to start jumping in now that I've awkwardly introduced myself.  

Also, I use mobile bump a lot, so sorry about typos/autocorrects.  I use ellipses a lot, too.  Sorry if those are annoying to you.  Finally, I guess I apologize a lot.  SO SORRY. 

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Justin + Laura 10.18.08
TTC #1 09.10/Dx PCOS 12.10/BFP #1 12.29.10/EDD 9.10.11/Missed m/c 2.3.11/D&C 2.15.11
“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”-Kahlil Gibran
Cycle #1 4.2.11 + Clomid = BFN/Cycle #2 5.9.11 + Clomid + Trigger Shot = TWINS! 
Walter Allen and Eleanor Joan 1.15.12
Another baby on the way! 8.25.14

Re: Um, Intro???

• What are your feelings on Benny, soft pants, beets, and cilantro?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • Also, do you return the shopping cart?  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• LexiLupin said:
    You did not bring cookies or alcohol to share with the class. Rejected.
    I'm the worst.  I've been away from the bump for the last couple years...so I suck at doing pictures.  Hopefully this works...

Justin + Laura 10.18.08
    TTC #1 09.10/Dx PCOS 12.10/BFP #1 12.29.10/EDD 9.10.11/Missed m/c 2.3.11/D&C 2.15.11
    “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”-Kahlil Gibran

• Are you Canadian?  Our resident Canadians love to apologize.

I was just going to say...

But we can make you an honorary Canadian, OP, just like @ThisIsBrea‌
    We send back bacon and maple syrup in the Welcome Package.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• What are your feelings on Benny, soft pants, beets, and cilantro?
    Umm, Benny??  Are you talking about Benjamin Cumberbatch?  No real opinion.  Which I hope doesn't get me shunned more.

Soft pants...like yoga/pj/sweat pants?  All I wear.  I'm in maternity clothes, which are like fancy pajamas.  My life is complete.

I'll eat beets, but haven't in years.

MMM CILANTRO.  I could possibly eat it by itself.

Justin + Laura 10.18.08

• lauralew said:
    What are your feelings on Benny, soft pants, beets, and cilantro?
    Umm, Benny??  Are you talking about Benedict Cumberbatch?  No real opinion.  Which I hope doesn't get me shunned more.

Soft pants...like yoga/pj/sweat pants?  All I wear.  I'm in maternity clothes, which are like fancy pajamas.  My life is complete.

I'll eat beets, but haven't in years.

MMM CILANTRO.  I could possibly eat it by itself.
    FTFY so you should just watch Sherlock now.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• ::singing softly::

When you feel so mad
    That you wanna roar
    Take a deep breath.
    And count to four. 

One

Two

Three

Four

::deep breath::

It's Benedict. 
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAH.  I'm seriously the worst...

Justin + Laura 10.18.08

• Also, do you return the shopping cart?  
    Oh...97% of the time.  I worked at my family's grocery store growing up, so I try really hard to follow the rules there.  I also prefer to sack my own groceries.

Justin + Laura 10.18.08

• missyisheremissyishere member
    edited April 2014
    Close your eyes and think of something happy @cinemagoddess.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I legit lol'd at. Benjamin

-------
    Stuck in your box... I'm never going to live that down, am I??

Justin + Laura 10.18.08

• Close your eyes and think of something happy @cinemagoddess.
    If something seems bad, turn it around and find something good.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Welcome to Parenting! Nice to see new blood :)
  • Hi Lew! Glad I tempted you to the dark side even if you did just say Benjamin.
    Well, hopefully you can help me redeem myself...or at least convince everyone that I am cool despite the worst mistake evarrr.

Justin + Laura 10.18.08

• MrsBadKat said:
    Okay, but what happens to your cart the other 3% of the time?!?!?
    If I have my kids with me, I try to park by a corral. If there's no spot by a corral I try to park by a sidewalk or median.  While it's still super annoying, I'll put it on the sidewalk or median.  This way it's at least not roaming around the parking lot.  Thankfully, my husband runs most of the errands because I'm soooo lazy. 

Justin + Laura 10.18.08

• Chickie79 said:
    Hiiiii! I'm a newbie too and I love it here. But I just comment on stuff anyway and pretend that no one thinks I'm just a weird new girl.
    Me too!
    Me three!
  • Hiiiii! I'm a newbie too and I love it here. But I just comment on stuff anyway and pretend that no one thinks I'm just a weird new girl.
    HIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin + Laura 10.18.08

• LexiLupin said:
    You did not bring cookies or alcohol to share with the class. Rejected.

Do boozy cupcakes count??

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My two Angel Babies

Ectopic Pgcy 10/1/11

MC 11/8/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hello and Welcome!

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • MrsBadKat said:

Okay, but what happens to your cart the other 3% of the time?!?!?

She stands next to it, sticks up her middle finger and strikes a pose. Oh wait, that was @SookieFrackhouse68‌
  • Your kids have awesome names.
    Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills