November 2014 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest!

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest!

• Options
    I'm in a wedding this weekend--on Sunday. Really, Sunday? And there's 2 1/2 hours between the ceremony and when the reception hall even OPENS. Really? What is my DH supposed to do with our 2 year old for that length of time while we're taking pictures? I wish she could take naps in the middle of commotion, because that would be a perfect time for one, but she can't. I, and 95% of the attendees, have to work the next day-Monday, so we're not going to do much dancing (which starts at 8:00 on Sunday night). I'm sorry, but that's about the time I start thinking about bedtime on a Sunday night. I feel bad that I'll probably ditch the party at 8:30 or 9:00, but I have a child and a job, and I'm not willing to take off the next day just b/c you chose a Sunday wedding. I need to save up my days for maternity leave!
  • Options
    The teacher in the room next to me has an electric pencil sharpener.  We both had first period frees this morning and I swear to god, he sharpened every pencil in the damned school.  I had a lot of marking to do today and every time he used it the noise would break my concentration.  I'd just get settled and into a groove again and he'd find another pencil that just needed to be sharpened then.

And, to make matters worse, I had a double free this morning so, second period rolls around and all of his students need to sharpen their stupid pencils, too.

It made me very stabby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here to bitch about insurance.

DH and I have a great self funded trust insurance plan through his union. I can see anyone I want and they pay 70-80%. While I'm pregnant I am also covered by his Native American tribe.

Dealing with the tribe sucks. There's like three people who know what's going on and no one can ever answer your questions over the phone.

I explain to the lady that I'm having a home birth. She says she doesn't think they cover home births and she thinks they cover prenatal visits with a midwife.

Then for some reason she asks me if I can just apply for OHP, which is like state funded health care, because they'll cover it.

Lady, just because I'm looking to receive the benefits my family is entitled to doesn't mean I'm poor. I already told you I have insurance, anyway. I just want you to pay the other 30%!
    Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am
  • Options
    I have a ton today :)
    First, I know he didn't mean it the way I took it but my MS has started full swing over the weekend. Nausea 24/7. Only vomited once so far. Yesterday my hubs says "at least you don't have it as bad as most people. I mean don't most people usually puke all the time?" I mean don't get me wrong I know it can be always be worse. I threw up a lot with my daughter, but dang dude you try being nauseous all day and night. It isn't a walk in the park.
    Second, last night's Walking Dead finale sucked.
    Third, I'm so sad that tonight is the last episode ever of How I Met Your Mother :(
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Today I was trying to order my boss (who is also my father) lunch. We had an emergency patient and needed to work through lunch so I went to ask if I could buy him something. Without even turning his head, he screamed at me "no interruptions!" Infront of my coworker and the patient humiliating me. Have some damn sensitivity. So I sent him a text of the penguine from Billy Madison saying "so sorrrry to interrrrupt". Of course my hormones are just flying all around so I was all about to cry but then that movie popped into my head and I had a good 5 minute laugh fest. Then my sub I got for lunch was burnt on the bottom. And lastly, my yoga studio charged my card 85$ without my permission. I had mentioned that I may buy a different package and they decided that they would go ahead and charge me without asking and just send an e-mail with the receipt. Thanks but you just lost my trust fellow yogis.
  • Options
    One of my neighbor's car alarm has been going off for close to 10 minutes now. WHAT THE FUCK.
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ed16564 said:

When I had a blood draw the nurse used a bandaid over gauze instead of medical tape. That's going to be a bitch to pull off.

I feel like bandaids hurt less than the tape. I hate when its like 3 peices of tape!
  • Options
    I was stuck in a boring meeting at work for an hour today and the room reeked of Doritos. It was so disgusting. I felt like I had taken a Doritos shower the smell was so all-consuming. Ick!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    Boxelder bugs. In my house. >:( I hate them. Trade off for warmer weather I suppose.

Also, drama. I don't need it. I'm not in middle-school anymore, thankyouverymuch. I don't even feel like going into details I'm just so over it.

That's about it for today. I'm too exhausted.
  • Options
    I went to get gas tonight and right before I was done a lady pulled up to the pump in front of me, her car facing mine. It's annoying enough when people do this, but then another lady pulled up right behind me and I was boxed in. I just sat in my car for five minutes waiting for the lady in back of me to move. Finally the gas station. Attendant informed her that she needed to move her car.

Idiot.
  • Options
    My husband just said "hunny! You are showing!!!" I'm 6.3 weeks. I am NOT showing. Its bloat and whatever. Thanks for that hubs. :/
    ME: 30    DH: 35    DS: 2 years
    BFP#1 - DS Born 2~15~2012
    BFP #2 - MMC @9 wk
    BFP #3  - Sleeping Baby Girl at 5 1/2 months :(
    BFP #4: Due Date 11/21/14

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

My husband just said "hunny! You are showing!!!" I'm 6.3 weeks. I am NOT showing. Its bloat and whatever. Thanks for that hubs. :/

Aww, they try so hard. Sweet little things just don't know. O:-)
  • Options
    @Katzkiss - I'm sorry, but I seriously LOL'ed at that.  If it makes you feel any better - it wasn't the first thing I thought when I looked at it.  Only after reading your comment.  Of course, now I'm sure that's all you'll see, now that you've noticed it.
    This, @KatzKiss.  It's beautiful!  I thought it looked like a candle at first, like the kind you hold with the thingy that protects your hand from dripping wax.  

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • Options
    @Katzkiss - I'm sorry, but I seriously LOL'ed at that.  If it makes you feel any better - it wasn't the first thing I thought when I looked at it.  Only after reading your comment.  Of course, now I'm sure that's all you'll see, now that you've noticed it.
    This, @KatzKiss.  It's beautiful!  I thought it looked like a candle at first, like the kind you hold with the thingy that protects your hand from dripping wax.  

Thanks. I thought it was a candle when I bought it. Maybe it was hanging with the other end up. The seller called it an "antique English flower stained glass window". I think I just need to own it. Like, "Yeah it looks like a penis. That's why I picked it!"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Little O- 2/25/12
    BFP 2/28/14 MMC 14W2D D&C 5/07/14

• Options
    KatzKiss said:

Thanks. I thought it was a candle when I bought it. Maybe it was hanging with the other end up. The seller called it an "antique English flower stained glass window". I think I just need to own it. Like, "Yeah it looks like a penis. That's why I picked it!"
    Yeah!  Just go with it.  It's gorgeous either way.  I love stained glass and yours is very pretty.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • Options
    Ok so I need to vent this! We're going on a family vacation with my In Laws in a week and a half. (M/F in law, B/S in law their two kids and another B in law and his two kids.) I also work for the Walt Disney Company so I get free admission, discounted hotels, food etc. So it was on me to book and organize everything. I told the whole family MONTHS ago that we need to start planning and booking because we're a large group and reservations go fast. I really got nothing back, except a couple "maybe's" and "whatever sounds good." So I went ahead and made some plans and booked some fun things for everyone to do along with things me and DH can do on our own. I ran all my plans past everyone and got the "sounds great!" before I booked anything. Well, on Sunday, the entire group excluding me and DH got together and vetoed all my plans. Then called me to tell me that they had no intentions of doing what I planned from the beginning. So I was told to just cancel everything to go along with what everyone else has planned to do. They also demanded that I pass over the password to the My Disney planning site so my SIL can take over the reservations. She then went ahead and booked reservations for the whole group without even asking us if we were interested in what they had planned. So, I told them to just go ahead and book whatever they want, because I don't really want to change my plans for them. Anyway, I'm just so annoyed and I'm doing everything I can to just bite my tongue to avoid an all out argument.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'd have since choice words to say about that ungrateful BS
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    That is seriously awful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board