January 2013 Moms

Maybe pregnant?

Hi Ladies,

I need to tell this to someone, and I figure here is a place that will keep my news "secret" until I know for sure. I think I might be pregnant. My period is 3 days late, I'm ridiculously moody, get light headed every now and again for the past few days, and I'm exhausted. I took a test yesterday and it came back negative. But, last pregnancy I got a negative test 2 days after a missed period, and then 3 days later got the positive. So I'm holding out until Saturday to test again.

Ack, I hate waiting and not knowing. I hope it's a BFP this weekend. 

Ok, venting over. Thanks for listening
BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Maybe pregnant?

• I remember the wait.. It was torture. I didn't pop a positive until 6 days after my missed period. With twins at the time.

Good luck momma, lots of baby dust coming your way.

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

• Thanks! I'm also going to the bathroom it seems like every hour, and my breasts were sensitive last week but not this week. So I'm like, WTF hormones?!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck!!

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• I hope the test came out how you were hoping!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Tested again this morning, period 6 days late, still a negative. So, either my cycle is all irregular, or it's still to early to show up on a test?  I'm guessing irregular cycle...stupid hormones.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @RedGiant - Don't know how long you've had your cycle back, but after I had DS and my cycle came back about 6 months in, it changed to 35 day cycle from its normal 27-29 day cycle. Of course that meant that I was O ing a week later too! Hopefully it's just changed to a new regular for a while and not just wonky! I know how weird and frustrating that is when TTC. Hang in there!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"