November 2013 Moms
Options

Congested Baby

Thoughts please and thank you in advance! My LO has been congested it seems like ever since she started daycare at 8 weeks old. We took her to the doctor and she was put on an antibiotic and it did nothing for her. She is now congested again, no fever or any other symptoms. Do I take her to the dr right away or wait it out? I know medical advice is a touchy subject but just wondering what your opinions on this situation are!

Re: Congested Baby

• Options

Your dr didn't suggest a humidifier? We use a cool mist one and it really helps

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yes she did, we run it every night!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Phia has been stuffed up for almost a month now, but no fever and otherwise happy as a clam. Humidifier every night, saline, suction. Could be allergies.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options
    thanks ladies!

• Options
    JoeLies said:
    Saline & suction, humidifier, sit in the bathroom full of steam, lots of cuddles and fluids. 

And lots of waiting it out, unfortunately.
    Agreed! Hopefully once the seasons change and everything gets all normal again it will work itself out. 

View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Losses:
     7/16/2014 @ 7 Weeks 2 days
     2/01/2015 @ 4 Weeks 4 days

• Options
    Well we are off to the doctor's this morning. Daycare took her temp right before her father picked her up, 100.3 temp. Had a rough night of sleep. It just breaks my heart to see DD sick :(
  • Options
    thank you @Sing2phins Even though she's sick, she's still a happy baby! Dr said it's just a bad cold but will get worse before it gets better. Test for the flu came back negative. Should be an interesting weekend!
  • Options
    thank you @SJacques7! speedy recovery to your little man!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"