Maryland Babies

Celebree Fallston

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this location.  TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Celebree Fallston

• I don't have experience with the Fallston location, but my daughter is at the Celebree in Ellicott City and we really love it.  There are lesson plans for development, cognitive, physical, language, etc... and we've really seen our girl thrive since she's been there. 
  • I toured the perry hall location and was very unimpressed. I don't have specific knowledge regarding the fallston location, except the recent abuse case that was on the news a few months ago. (Freak incident) I do know that stonewall in Fallston is amazing, our friends are sending their children there and the prices are comparable if not cheaper.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the input.  The abuse was at the forrest hill location, my coworker's daugher goes there and said no parents left as a result and she did not seem bothered by it.  I toured stonewall because it is right by my house but I was not impressed and saw several violations (example an infant being fed with a proped bottle) I questioned it and was told that she is the only one that can "feed" herself and at the time they had to tend to other babies. She was laying on a boppy pillow with the bottle does not seem safe to me.  They also had a lot of high school studnets working in the afternoon and it was not very clean.  Not knowing anyone who went there we decided to pass but since have heard people raving so maybe we went on a bad day.  Our kids are in goddard now, which we LOVE, but location wise it is not working.  We are going to try celebree and see what happens. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"