April 2014 Moms

OUCH!!!! Does anybody else feel like this advice maybe please and thanks!!!

Wowza my back hurts!!!!! I know its usual to be uncomfy so close to baby time but this is just nuts!!! :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Just wondering if anyone else is getting suuuuuuuuuuuuuper uncomfy and what you're doing about it?? Hubbi is sending me to get a massage tomorrow and I am so so happy!!!!! I added it to my usual waxes and stuff and think it will really help get me all relaxed and better feeling because Babi is just too much right now!!! Anyone else feel like they need a forklift to hold up they're belly??????? :)) :)) :)) :))

OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT!!!!!! I scheduled my c cection for APRIL 8TH so I could have all my other work done too and no tearing on my va jay jay so now it  is SO SO SO SO SOSO Close to when I get to meet my Babi Boy!!! I can’t believe it??!!?!? Can you believe it!?!?!?! It is all coming so soon and fast and soon we will ALL OF US have our babies!!!! April is the best month for babies by far and I am so so happy to have babies with you all because the babies so far have been totes adorbs and I’m sure my precious Babi will be cute too because April babies are cute!!!!!!!!
You're freindly and nice and popular a14 AE :)) :))

Re: OUCH!!!! Does anybody else feel like this advice maybe please and thanks!!!

• Loading the player...
  • I think deliriously, comically, stupidly tired is a more plausible explanation!

:: back to BFing this suckerfish::

Right there with ya.

Married 3.14.09
    DS born 8.20.10
    MC 7.11.11
    DD born 5.24.12
    #3 EDD 4.02.14
  • I-) is that all you got?
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• emh81emh81 member
    Loving my yoga ball these days. It's the only place in the house I can comfortably sit for more than 2 minutes.
  • At my childbirth prep class, one thing we were taught was to kneel in front of a yoga/birthing ball, lean over the ball, and have our partner give us a massage.  I had one night where my back was pretty bad, and that was absolutely heavenly.  I would also say that bouncing on the ball provides relief, especially because the constant moving means that your back muscles don't strain to keep you upright without back support.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Don't you know that a big tear is THE way to go these days? All the celebs are doing it. You just throw the doctor a hundred dollar bill and they sew you up tighter. Hubbi will love it.
    First we had you.

Then we had you.

Now we are complete.

• Le sigh.
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • edited March 2014
    Le sigh.
    Nice End of the World reference. 

Fun fact: My husband made that meme when he was 19. Dead serious.
    September Siggy Challenge: Singing in the Shower

• Elf2718Elf2718 member
    edited March 2014
    I really....I'm a witty one, but i can't even come up with a great response to GC. Sigh. Wow.
  • Ugh after giving birth, I am so over you GC. I find no entertaiment in this anymore.
  • edited March 2014
    hvmom2b said:

poru said:

Proper use of "you're" and "too" ?! Who is this imposter? GC you must have had a tough week!

And she spelled it baby! Are you ok, GC?!?!
    She may have spelled baby right for
    once!! But hubbi on the other hand...????
    Babi= BABY
    Hubbi= HUBBY

• No waxer near my lady parts right now.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hey missy.......have you been posting much? Just realized it was you from the yoga comment on fb...1+1=2 anybody?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"