TTC After a Loss

Intro and question

edited March 2014 in TTC After a Loss
 Edited out the Photo By Mod Keep the rest for proof for BumpJackie in case a ip ban is needed.
hanging out and just decided to pee on a stick. seems like stepping away from here and that b!tch bully  wicked sugar (just give it up already..its never going to happen for you) make it work for my ute. 
HAve a nice life ladies. Much luck especially if you stick around here.. remember misery loves company.  

Re: Intro and question

• mlal78 said:
    YOu again?  Good riddance.
    was she a repeat offender?

• mlal78 said:
    YOu again?  Good riddance.
    was she a repeat offender?
    I remember her, but I don't remember the stunt she pulled the past time. She has more abuse points than actual posts and those abuse points weren't from today. 
      Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • Loading the player...
  • edited March 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Eliz77Eliz77 member
    edited March 2014
    Pretty sure this person also has posted a positive test in the past. I think it is pathetic people find it amusing to attack any group of grievers. Certainly speaks volumes about their character. ((HUGS)) to @wickedsugar I know this sorry excuse for a human being didn't get under her skin, but I'm sorry she had to waste a second of her time to even roll her eyes.

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

• WTF....get a life you twatwaffle (been awhile since that term has been used seems like a good occasion to bring it back!!!)
    Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• Disgusting!  I'm so sorry Wicked. (((Wicked)))  This sounds an awful lot like someone who said something very similar to Petra. I believe the quote is is still in Petra's sig. 

I missed the original post but I'm so sorry you all had to see it. Hugs for all. :,)

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

• Disgusting!  I'm so sorry Wicked. (((Wicked)))  This sounds an awful lot like someone who said something very similar to Petra. I believe the quote is is still in Petra's sig. 

I missed the original post but I'm so sorry you all had to see it. Hugs for all. :,)

That is what I thought of when I saw it. Some people need to get a life.
    TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Ugh, totally disgusted when I just read that....what a heartless piece of shit miserylovescompany is!!! I'm sorry, but she should just give up on life, because she clearly isn't excelling at that... And to single someone out like that..what is her deal? We are all grieving and trying to move on the best that we can....this bitch clearly has no heart or soul. Love and hugs to Wicked Sugar, and all you ladies on here...
  • snegde said:
    Ugh, totally disgusted when I just read that....what a heartless piece of shit miserylovescompany is!!! I'm sorry, but she should just give up on life, because she clearly isn't excelling at that... And to single someone out like that..what is her deal? We are all grieving and trying to move on the best that we can....this bitch clearly has no heart or soul. Love and hugs to Wicked Sugar, and all you ladies on here...
    :-?
    Eye to eye snegde. 
      Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"