Pregnant after a Loss
Options

New clothes!

I finally broke down and went shopping again for some more maternity clothes. I found an amazing maternity consignment shop near me, and it saved me so much money. I left that shop with an adorable sundress, a pair of pants, cropped jeans and two tops. I also scored two dresses at Ross that aren't technically maternity, but apparently baggy/flowy/stretchy dresses are in this season. 

Grand total for these two stops was a little less than $100.

I know these clothes will make me feel more human and less frumpy. Now, bring on the warmer weather! 

What have been your best maternity shopping finds?

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

Re: New clothes!

• Options
    @Qfrump:)) Nothing against your name at all when I say "frumpy."

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    I got some stuff at Ross when I was pregnant with my daughter. Their prices are great. I also got amazing pea in a pod pants that were like new from goodwill. It's awesome to find great deals like that!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am still wearing some of my regular clothes as well (tops with empire waists and such), but it's amazing what a difference it makes to put on something that fits well. 

I was starting to feel enormous, but the maternity clothes just make me feel pregnant. A subtle, but important, difference. :)

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    I can't wait to need maternity clothes! I want some new spring/summer stuff so bad!
    BFP #2 3/19/14      EDD: 11/28/14
     Femara + Gonal F + Ovidrel  3/6/14  IUI #3 (plus 2x acupuncture)

Team Pink!!

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1 7/22/13   EDD 3/29/14   MMC 8/13/13
      Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

image      image
    ALL ARE WELCOME
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"