November 2014 Moms
Options

First sign of a heartbeat!

edited March 2014 in November 2014 Moms
Had my first ultrasound on Saturday and I am 6w4d pregnant! We were able to see the little heartbeat! The babies only the size of a sweet pea but oh man I am already so attached!!! Anyone else feeling the same?

Re: First sign of a heartbeat!

• Options
    Whoops *baby's not babies
  • Options
    This is through my phone so I'm not quite sure how to do that! I just see my name and comments, do you by chance know? Thank you for the heads up!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you haha I didn't even think about it! Looks like the excitement totally took over! Thank you
  • Options
    So awesome!! I'm already extremely attached also...my husband has already had to stop me from so much baby shopping!!! I'm just so excited :)
  • Options
    Seeing the heartbeat was one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced. I tear up just thinking about it. Congrats!
    We're welcoming a girl to our family--Audrey Kay!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 8.28.10 | Me: 26 DH: 26 | Due with our First | EDD 11.01.14
  • Options
    I saw my baby's heartbeat today! So amazing. I felt overwhelmed by love 
  • Options
    Yay! O, I am so excited to get to the stage when I can see/hear the heartbeat. Sooo exciting :)
  • Options
    sweetfacebabysweetfacebaby member
    edited April 2014
    Yes! We love --->Lil' Sweetie Face<---so much already! I saw the little heartbeat last week. It's so amazing to see life in creation and how miraculous everything works. AMAZING!!!

EDD: 11/19/2014

Hope
    [23] daughter
    Elijah
    [15] son
    ----> New baby after 15 years! <---- Lil' Sweetie Face

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"