Trying to Get Pregnant

Am I pregnant?

Hi last November 2013 I had a natural miscarriage and the doc told me that I can right away. I never had a d&c and til now I still haven't got my period . We made love last march 14 or 15 (I'm not sure of the dates) and magic happens. We also made love February I guess. So this past few day I've been having uncomfortable feeling in my lower abdomen near pelvic area, sometime left side sometimes right side... and weird feelings in my boobs(like something's poking me) sometimes it's in the left sometimes right side .. I also have headaches that makes me wanna vomit but I'm not.(like when your in the car or bus and you smell the air freshener that makes you wanna vomit but your not) that kind of feeling. Also , I have loose poops.. And I burp a lot ... And I always have deep breath like "ssssssssssiiiiiiiggghhhhh" or more like "HhhhHHHAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY" .. My question is am I pregnant? Is this a sign of early pregnancy? Need your advice,,, thank you

Re: Am I pregnant?

• Thanks for your advice .. I hope I can make it this time.. Baby dust for us....
  • Loading the player...
  • hi,

try hpt and all the best , i too had a natural mc in dec 2013 , it was also my first time trying . But my doctor suggested to wait for 2 normal cycles. got pregnent again in march . hopefully this one will go all the 9 months .

• EllyD14 said:

Hi last November 2013 I had a natural miscarriage and the doc told me that I can right away. I never had a d&c and til now I still haven't got my period . We made love last march 14 or 15 (I'm not sure of the dates) and magic happens. We also made love February I guess. So this past few day I've been having uncomfortable feeling in my lower abdomen near pelvic area, sometime left side sometimes right side... and weird feelings in my boobs(like something's poking me) sometimes it's in the left sometimes right side .. I also have headaches that makes me wanna vomit but I'm not.(like when your in the car or bus and you smell the air freshener that makes you wanna vomit but your not) that kind of feeling. Also , I have loose poops.. And I burp a lot ... And I always have deep breath like "ssssssssssiiiiiiiggghhhhh" or more like "HhhhHHHAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY" .. My question is am I pregnant? Is this a sign of early pregnancy? Need your advice,,, thank you

What do you mean by magic happens? Have you tried Imodium?

^I was curious about the same thing. After reading your post, I feel like I'm playing the board game guess. It seems like the whole post your either guessing, not sure, or symptoms are explained with statements like "sometimes one side, sometimes other" and "almost makes you wanna vomit, but your not". Then you give a description of what your breathing sounds like asking if this along with everything else means your pregnant. It is impossible first off, to analyze your TYPED sound made when breathing since it's impossible to interpret the sound since we can't listen to a word. Like everybody else stated, the only for sure way to know is take a pregnancy test.

Good luck

• I second MUD
    TTC since 5/13
    BFP 1/23 
    MMC 3/4
    D&C-3/12 
    Currently NTNP
  • WTactualF.

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • @janda426‌ I was just thinking the same thing! I hate this day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • uhg go away

Married 10-5-12 | TTC#1 10-5-13 | BFP 4-5-14 | Due 12-12-14
    First u/s 4-21-14, Baby G has a heartbeat! 112BPM
    Second u/s 5-1-14 140BPM | Third u/s 5-3-14 168BPM

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I second MUD
    All in favor?
    "I" or "eye" or "iegh" however you spell it to agree. not to mention she even added in our big discussion yesterday about what not to say... for shame........

baby development

• englandxo said:
    8411mommy said:
    I second MUD
    All in favor?
    "I" or "eye" or "iegh" however you spell it to agree. not to mention she even added in our big discussion yesterday about what not to say... for shame........
    Aye*
    or i could say "here, here" lol

baby development
  • I dunno ladies. Maybe she's pregnant, maybe she's not.

imageimage
    DD born on 11/10/2007
    TTC Sept-Nov 2012
    BFP on 10/25/2012 CP 11/1/2012
    Back on BCP
    BFP on 10/13/2013 EDD June 26, 2014 
    Little Girl went to Heaven on January 26, 2014 @ 18 weeks
    TTCAL March 2014-Present
    BFP on 6/20/2014 Blighted Ovum
    BFP on 8/31/2014 It's a GIRL!  EDD May 18, 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board