August 2012 Moms

What's your excuse

for not posting? What's been keeping you busy in your life?

It's the spring thaw. All us lurkers should come up like daffodils. I can't promise that I'll be on every day but weekly I think I can do because I think you ladies are great!

Re: What's your excuse

• Life is crazy. For the last 6 months since we moved across the country, we've been staying with family until we finally buy a house. Right now we're playing the waiting game on a short sale so hopefully we will hear in a couple weeks. And T is keeping me wicked busy!!  He is definitely hitting the terrible twos stage, he is certainly a busy busy toddler who is already a pro at throwing tantrums.

Case in point. He just woke up from his nap and that's the end of my bump time!

• Work has killed me this school year. The stress has caused me to gain 10 lbs since August. I've worked day and night, even weekends, up until the last month when I finally decided enough was enough. Now that I am getting back to earth here I'm hoping to lose the weight and get back to some of the things I enjoy. Like bumping a little more often!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • School, grad school, and half marathon training.
  • I've been spending more time on the Feb14 board, which is super active because we all just had our babies.
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • Just busy with work and an active little baby girl running around. I try to get on in the evenings after she is in bed but it doesn't always happen.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • Moving. We close next month. And Kate is crazy with wanting to look at pictures on my phone when she sees it or she wants to watch Sesame Street on the laptop, so I usually only go internet surfing after she's in bed. Which is nine, so I have little time after that since it's so late. I miss the activity of the board, so I hope it picks up.
  • Errr my work computer keeps logging me out
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I've been checking on the board but not having a lot to say about anything. Also work, and taking care of my parents takes up most of my weekends anymore. I wish it was a more exciting reason, but alas not so much here.

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• ccamccam member
    I'm on a lot but mostly on SAIF. I've always been more of a commenter than a post starter anyway. I still check A12 often. Lurking on PAIF and Nov14 too.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• asales727 said:

Life is crazy. For the last 6 months since we moved across the country, we've been staying with family until we finally buy a house. Right now we're playing the waiting game on a short sale so hopefully we will hear in a couple weeks. And T is keeping me wicked busy!!  He is definitely hitting the terrible twos stage, he is certainly a busy busy toddler who is already a pro at throwing tantrums.

This is us exactly! Except it's only been three months and we're still struggling with mortgage preapprovals. I WANT MY OWN HOUSE!
  • Including my commute, I work 11 hours a day. 

Really.
  • I work full time, 10 hour days plus 2 hour commute, I play with my crazy toddler each evening then spend time with the hubby and we go to bed early. On the weekends, we have 4 kids..... so, I mostly lurk on my phone.

Anniversary
  • Bitter, angry infertile with nothing to add. Plus, it's hard being surrounded by people who conceive easily.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I've been lurking on mobile, but still hate posting with it. I got a promotion at work (yay!) but haven't fully transferred over yet, so I'm still doing my old job as well as parts of the new one. Work is supposedly monitoring what we do on our computers, so I'm being careful about what I do from there.
  • @BPaws - that is so scary!  Glad to hear H is okay...made me sick to my stomach just reading that.  On a completely unrelated note, have you been watching TWD?  I cannot wait for the finale tonight.

I have never really posted all that much but still lurk here and there.  I am in my first year of being co-licensed as an in home childcare provider.  Really good to be with DS all day but the work is hard, I change a whole lot of diapers, and I wake up way too early. 
  • @BPaws‌ that is horribly scary! It sounds like Henry is okay, but I can't imagine how worried you were/are. Hope all turns out well and that it was just an awful one time incident.
  • The stupid effing thing logs me out all the time! If this website functioned on mobile, I would probably spend more time here.
  • Work has been super crazy and that is the only time I get to bump! Shh! Don't tell my boss! :) 
    I generally read a lot of posts but I don't post much myself. I hope this will change soon! 
    Hope everyone is having a great Monday! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey it's great to see all you ladies coming out of the woodwork, even if it's just for a post here and there. @saltypearl and @Mofree, you can vent here all you like. Where else are you supposed to vent?  We are here for you!

• alakealake member
    I've been lurking. We took custody of a now six week old two weeks ago. I have had no time at all.
  • @asales727‌ and @Bpaws Thank you but I am of a different mindset now from people in the normal fertile world. I'm still really hurting from my last BFN and find it difficult to be around pregnant women, even online. It's not personal but situational. Sorry.

How scary about Heinrich. Glad he's okay now, but are you?
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board