Preemies
Options

Professional pictures

When do you plan to or when did you do professional pictures? My original plan was to get them taken every six months but now I'm not sure what to do. We just had pictures taken at 4 months actual/ 1 month adjusted, when do y'all think we should have more taken?
image image
Married 8/9/13
Ashton James Rogers 10/29/13

image  image

Re: Professional pictures

• Options
    We did them after they came home and then each birthday.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Options
    We did them at discharge, 3 months and then 6 months (actual not adjusted).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Married Sept 2008
    ~~TTC Nov 2010~~

IUI #2: 1/21/13-100mg Clomid(CD3-7)(8M post wash) + progesterone= BFP!! EDD 10/13/13
    Beta #1=81.1 Beta #2=134.5 Beta #3=58.1 #4=2369 WTH?!-Not sure if its viable
    2/21/13 - Went to RE expecting the worse and saw the flutter of the heart.To God be the Glory!!

5/29 - It's a Girl!!
    8/21/13 - Naomi born at 32w3d by csection due to Pre-E
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~ 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    imagephoto A789AD50-EAFE-4955-A617-02358EF02DBE_zpsbxkk1n87.jpg
    My Wonder Woman!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was thinking maybe in May around my birthday, then August around my Hs birthday, then of course October for his birthday? Is that too much?
    image image
    Married 8/9/13
    Ashton James Rogers 10/29/13

image  image
  • Options

Not at all, there are so many changes the first year.

This, also- your little one has been through so much. There is so much to celebrate during his first year!

• Options
    We had professional photos done in the NICU (I am SO glad we did -- we look back on those so much, even now). And, then around 6m. We do an annual shoot with that photographer (who also shot our wedding), now -- usually in the summer.

That said, I have a fancy schmancy camera and like to believe I can take pretty decent photos and know my way around photoshop enough to be pleased with the end result. If I were not able to do that, I would have had more than one photo session that first year, for SURE. I even considered it with these guys (and we have, no joke, ~1000 edited photos that I've taken since they were born).

We like pictures. :)
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We have never had them done. It's not really my thing. But we take a bazillion pictures ourselves.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Options
    We did them at home by a photographer when he was released, 3 & 6 months and will do them in april for 9 months then again at a year. After that we'll probably slow down.

imageimageimage

Pregnancy #1 EDD 1/20/13, D&C for unexplained miscarriage at 12w
    Pregnancy #2 EDD 8/28/2013, Carson was born on 6/28/2013 at 31w - spent 37 days in the NICU
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"