June 2013 Moms

weaning & weight loss

I know many of you have already weaned or are in the process of weaning, and I am just curious about whether it has helped with anyone's weight loss goals. My body is desperately clinging to the last 10 lbs, and as much as I would love to think that it will melt off when we wean, I doubt it. Weaning and weight loss is probably as dependable as all that bullsh*t I heard when I was pregnant about how BFing would cause "all the weight to melt away". 

So what's the verdict? Did you lose, gain, or stay the same?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary       

Re: weaning & weight loss

• So far I've gained but I attribute that to going to the beach as soon as I weaned and being a lazy bum, as well as eating all the unhealthy foods I couldn't eat while Breastfeeding.
  • I'm about 30 lbs too heavy. I have been weaned for about a week and finally my scale has shifted, about 4 lbs. But like @smpeachey said, my jiggles aren't giggling as much, which is nice
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Loading the player...
  • No improvement. I waiver between 4-8 lb over my per pregnancy weight. Now that the weather is improving I'm hoping that our daily walks will help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"