October 2013 Moms
Options

NBR; Our long Sunday. (long)

My weekend was looooong, or it really really felt that way. Woke up all ready and raring on Sunday morning, to go to EMERALD CITY COMIC CON WOOOOOOOO! Get all stuff and baby and such together, walk out the door… Where the fuck is my car?! Yep, someone decided to steal my car between 9pm sat night and 9am Sunday morning. Sonofab*tch! It was locked and everything. Car seat, stroller, carrier, toys, mp3 player, gps, glasses, fav blanket, all in the car. G**D*****

Called the cops and reported it stolen, the cop was really nice. Probably due to my horrible ‘I just cried’ face and the baby screeching (happy) in the background. My mom ran out and bought another car seat for us, and we borrowed my inlaws truck to go to ECCC, those tickets are expensive!

We had a great time at ECCC, got a picture with my sil and Aria and Alan-freaking-Tudyk. LOVE him! Aria is in fact wearing a shirt with two dinosaurs with the speech bubble “Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!” (Pip). Got some new nerdy shirts, and a really neat Tardis print.

Hobbled home, got comfy with my giant diet soda (judge all you want I needed it,) and snuggled with baby on the couch. Got a phone call at 10:20pm“Hello, is this Brittany? We found your car.” ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! YAY! Dropped kid in sil’s lap and booked it out the door. My car is fine, no damage at all. All of the baby stuff… STILL THERE! SO freaking happy.

Missing;
●(used) cake batter chapstick, ●headphone/hands-free for phone
●$3-4 in silver change (pennies still there)
●extra rear view mirror (to see baby)
●pods for car air freshener (sparkle cupcake holder still there)
●outdated gps system
●pink zune
●bottle caps
●2 hair ties
● 1 lense to my night driving glasses

Bonus pip, kiddo conked out at con.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                               photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg

Re: NBR; Our long Sunday. (long)

• Options
    Well at least it all turned out ok!
  • Options
    Well at least it all turned out ok!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I'm glad it turned out ok! I'm going to Detroit Comic-Con in May and I'm so stoked! John Barrowman will be there!!!!!
    *TTC since July 2010
    *BFP #1- 11/12/12, m/c 11/16/12 @ 6 weeks
    *BFP #2- 1/23/13 EDD 10/4/13  

*Emma Rose: 10/8/13

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

March '16 December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie/Quote
  • Options
    I'm glad you still went and had a good time! And who the hell steals used Chapstick?? weird!
  • Options
    Lee81Lee81 member
    Glad you got your car and most of your stuff back. I love Alan Tudyk! @blueeyedrose86‌ John Barrowman, you say?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ive had used lip gloss and silver change stolen from my car to.  Its like "Really you're too good for the pennies?"
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• Options
    How annoying! Glad you got your car back so quickly!

• Options
    Lee81 said:

Glad you got your car and most of your stuff back. I love Alan Tudyk! @blueeyedrose86‌ John Barrowman, you say?

I love it! I'm absolutely paying the 50 bucks for DD (who will be sporting a Tardis bow head band) and I to get our pics with him. Billie Piper will be at the Washington D.C. con; I'm so jealous!
    *TTC since July 2010
    *BFP #1- 11/12/12, m/c 11/16/12 @ 6 weeks
    *BFP #2- 1/23/13 EDD 10/4/13  

*Emma Rose: 10/8/13

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

March '16 December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie/Quote
  • Options
    That is crazy! So glad you got your car back and what weird items to steal - hair ties, used Chapstick and one lens to night driving glasses?!? Was the car stealer a hoarder??
    Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)
  • Options
     Wash! 8->
    image  Lilypie - (E5mQ)

• Options
    I had someone steal my bible and ramen noodles out of my car.  

Yeah for everything working out!

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I had two hair ties on the gear shift that's the only way I would know. Lol. Three bottle caps were right next to my chap stick. No credit cards so that's safe. My moms chapstick was stolen out of her car once as well. Its just weird.
    Yeah. Really bizarre.

We got to go in the vip photo op line due to baby/stroller so he was still "fresh" only 5 people before us. It was awesome! He was super excited and cutesy with Aria as well. She totes is side hugging hom all on her own. Proud mommy over here.

I love Barrowman!
  • Options
    Wow that sucks! Glad it all worked out ok!

But I need to know... Who is it that all you are talking about? I've never heard of any of these names..
  • Options
    Lee81Lee81 member

Wow that sucks! Glad it all worked out ok!

But I need to know... Who is it that all you are talking about? I've never heard of any of these names..

Alan Tudyk was Wash in Firefly and Pirate Steve in Dodgeball. John Barrowman was Captain Jack in Doctor Who and Torchwood and was in the Producers (and probably other things too).
  • Options
    Tudyk likes to work with Joss Whedon... so inevitably the shows he has been on have been cancelled. He was also on Suburgatory but I don't watcb it so I have no idea if he still is. Oh and he was a tv exec in Knocked Up.

I really wanted to meet Mark Sheppard, but didnt have time.
  • Options
    @beernifer‌ it was a good con! My sil met and photo op'd Karen Gillan (why can't I spell that?!) And she is so thrilled! A friend said she is tiny and nice and has lily soft hands... we are a weird people.
  • Options
    I'm so glad they found your car with all baby items still there.  It was probably some dumb teenager by what they stole. 

• Options
    bionicbbionicb member
    edited April 2014
    @NRyan55‌ thank you. I have wicked bad social anxiety so I live in near constant fear of messing up. Thank you, I truly appreciate your comment. Warm fuzzies!
  • Options
    AjoydAjoyd member
    I'm so glad what started out as a crappy day ended up being great!

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"