February 2014 Moms
Options

@TSex

Yes, random
F14 Siggy Challenge

Re: @TSex

• Options
    Your welcome. We all need a laugh on a Monday :)

GIF war anyone?
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MissDemeanor‌ have you seen the dinovember stuff? Or is my memory failing me and that's what your pic is from?
    I was actually just on Pinterest, saw this, and thought of you. I like the idea of Dinovember, but I'm probably going to be a parent that has more intentions than follow through for that type of stuff.

Elf on a shelf will be called back to the North Pole on a secret mission by December 9th.
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options

Still Dinos. I can't wait to do this!image

This is awesome. Damnit... Now I have to do this.

• Options
    breadpuddingbreadpudding member
    edited March 2014

@MissDemeanor‌ have you seen the dinovember stuff? Or is my memory failing me and that's what your pic is from?

I was actually just on Pinterest, saw this, and thought of you. I like the idea of Dinovember, but I'm probably going to be a parent that has more intentions than follow through for that type of stuff.

Elf on a shelf will be called back to the North Pole on a secret mission by December 9th.

---------------------------
    I actually have a folder on my Pinterest that says "Things I have actually done" and I always surprise myself by how much is in there... And how much DOESN'T end up in there. Oops?? ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"