Pregnant after a Loss

~~~Monday Ticker Change Check-In~~~

Good morning and happy Monday to all! Welcome to the Monday ticker change check-in! I'm back and ready for a great week!

Do we have any new Monday ticker changers? If so, please intro below and I will add you to the check-in!

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit?

Appts/ Updates?

How are you feeling?

What are you craving?

QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with?

mandiroo – I am so excited for you!!! Are you and baby still hanging in there? I hope if you are, that the contractions aren't too bad!

SandSunBliss - How was the growth scan? How exciting to have the crib up!! Sounds like you're just about ready for baby!

lv2011 - Congrats on the new car - that's so exciting! You might want to keep that old TV awhile longer so that you're accustomed to high pitched whining sounds! (-; How was your week?

Amores0121 – How was your week? Did you schedule yous ultrasound? Do you have a partial previa?

Kateitho - How was your appointment? Congrats on feeling that movement, it's amazing!

Third&goal - Hooray for your anatomy scan this week, please keep us posted. How are you feeling otherwise?

JAW2 - Congrats on a bouncing baby boy!! Have you bought anything for the baby since finding out?

LM915 - How was your appointment on Friday? Get any energy back?

lindsayhilleary - Great to "see" you! Feeling movement is amazing. I still get really excited every time I feel it! Have you purchased anything for the baby yet?

SaranJonathan - Congrats on the anatomy scan and team blue!! Any nursery ideas?

J&J09 - That candy/soda shop sounds awesome! How was your week? I can't believe how close you are to meeting your baby!

princezjk - Congrats on the baby boy!! How are you feeling this week?

voplo - Mmmmm Ice cream! I hope your DS is feeling better now! Are you getting any energy back?

Smileygirl18 - Welcome to the check-in! How was your week and how are your symptoms treating you?

meli1025 - Wow your baby's birthday is coming up!! Congrats on having it scheduled! Are you feeling any better?

Salsa_wifey - Congrats on 2nd tri and telling family!! Your son's hockey game sounds so cool! What is next on your baby to-do list?

Andrea ri 80 - Hello and how was your week? Get any of your energy back, yet?

noonandj04 - How was your ultrasound last week? Congrats on passing that milestone. How are you feeling?

Banbie18 - How have you been? That's great news about your cruise, where are you headed? How awesome that you are pregnant at the same time as your friends, I'm glad you have been able to give in and enjoy. We're praying that this is your rainbow, too!

Fuccimama - Hi there! How were your appointments last week? FX that your cervix is cooperating!

songbirdsinging55 - Welcome to the check-in! I had a meat aversion during the first trimester, too. How did you tell your DH/SO the good news?

TTC since October 2012

BFP#1 1/11/13, EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy 

BFP#2 11/12/13, DS born 7/28/14!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chart

Everyone is welcome

Re: ~~~Monday Ticker Change Check-In~~~

• EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 23 weeks, grapefruit

Appts/ Updates? Nothing for a few more weeks. Baby has been kicking a lot. The next thing we need to do is register!

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Some back aches here and there, but nothing to write home about.

What are you craving? Ice cream, turkey sandwiches, and fruit.

QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with?

This is a tough one, but I'll go with Robin from How I Met Your Mother.

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 14 weeks, navel orange

Appts/ Updates? Told some friends over the weekend. Still need to tell my parents.

How are you feeling? Feeling good. Persistent headache and a cold. Fun.

What are you craving? Fruit, mostly grapes.

Next on baby to do list? Probably converting my 4 year old to his big boy bed finally and my 2 year old to his toddler bed. First step in getting the 2 year old to his new room to get ready for baby.

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</a>[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43ff7d]
    [img]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/43ff7d/ttc.png[/img]
    [/
    RA with Sjogren's Syndrome. Risk of heart block in newborn. Age: DH and I are both 38.
    BFP #1: 11/25/2007, EDD 7/28/2008 - Missed m/c (blighted ovum) 12/6/2007 6w3d, D&C 1/3/2008.
    BFP #2: 4/2008 - Natural m/c at 6w.
    Met with RE in 5/2008 full cycle analysis and SA normal. Not considered high risk for blood clots but prescribed 1 baby aspirin a day precautionary during TTC and Progesterone suppositories during 1st trimester of pregnancy.
    BFP #3: 10/17/2008. EDD 6/23/2009,  Third time's the charm! Healthy baby boy born 6/27/2009 via emergency c-section.
    BFP #4: 6/14/2011. Healthy baby boy born 2/16/2012 via elective c-section.
    BFP #5: 1/15/2014. EDD 9/22/2014. 
    2/17/14:.We have a BABY!!! Heart rate 167 and measuring on time. 3/10/14 u/s #2 baby measuring perfectly at 12 weeks at heart rate of 166. NT u/s was normal. Maternit21 blood draw on 3/5/14. Results back on 3/19 - Normal.  It's a BOY!!!  4/10/14 at 16 weeks, 3 days discovered baby's heart stopped at 15 weeks, 6 days. D&C 4/11/14.  Pathology results were all normal.  New information on 8/11/14 - blood test revealed 1/3 of babys blood was in mine caused, most likely, by a tear in the placenta from extreme coughing.  Doctor believes this to be the cause of death.  Repeat D&C and Hysteroscopy scheduled for 8/19/14.  My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • noonandj04 - How was your ultrasound last week? Congrats on passing that milestone. How are you feeling?
    My ultrasound was so wonderful! It was a really happy moment for DH and I. Everything is looking great in there so I'm feeling really hopeful about everything, and less scared overall. :)

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 10 weeks/Prune

Appts/ Updates? Tomorrow afternoon I have my first appointment with my actual OB. We should be able to hear the heartbeat at this one, but I was told by the u/s tech that I have a tilted uterus, so it's also possible I won't hear it this early and not to be alarmed if that's the case. We shall see!

How are you feeling? Just fine! It's strange and sometimes unsettling, but my symptoms have really taken a hike. My nausea is pretty much gone!

What are you craving? Chicken McNuggets!

QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with? Ooo, this is a tough one. Either Liz Lemon from 30Rock or Jess from New Girl.
  • lv2011lv2011 member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for running the check-in, SuperKim :) Yay, for lots of baby kicks!!

lv2011 - Congrats on the new car - that's so exciting! You might want to keep that old TV awhile longer so that you're accustomed to high pitched whining sounds! (-; How was your week?  The week was okay, the weekend was a little rough. We hit our loss anniversary Saturday and as happy and grateful as I am for this baby that's coming, I miss and mourn the one that would have been. DH and DD did a great job of trying to keep my mind off all that, and it just makes me love them so much more.

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 32 weeks/ squash

Appts/ Updates? We're in bi-weekly appointment territory, so the next one is next Monday, same day as our first childbirth class. I'm super excited for that, mostly to see DH's reaction to all the info ;)

How are you feeling? Pretty much just tired and achy, although some of the achy is my own fault for falling on the stairs the other day.

What are you craving? Nothing in particular, but random things at random times. I will say that Dairy Queen blizzards rank high on my "want" list.

QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with? Because I love the book and read it at least once a year, I'm going to say Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice.
    BabyName Tickerimage  BabyFruit Ticker  
    DD born 2/3/03
    BFP 3/21/13 w/ EDD 12/02/13, C/P 3/29/13.
    BFP 9/18/13 w/ EDD 5/26/14,
    Beta #1 @ 14-16dpo = 375, progesterone 33.6
    Beta #2 @ 20-22 dpo = 8,782!
    Beta #3 @ 27-29dpo = 44,230, dx subchorionic hemorrhage/ threatened mc
    Beta #4 @ 29-31dpo = 72, 080 :)
    Grow, little one, grow!

***** All  AL  Welcome *****

• EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 5/5 - 34 - Butternut squash according to TB, Watermelon according to my lilypie ticker. 

Appts/ Updates?  Baby did much better at my NST this past Friday than he did at the first one.  The first one I was hooked up for an hour before the doctor was happy, this time was 20 minutes.  Another BPP scheduled for tomorrow.  I'm not getting good 3D pics of his face anymore because he's running out of room!  My poor little guy is so squished in there.  I love my U/S tech though and she always makes attempts to get a good shot of his face for me. 

How are you feeling? My cold is finally gone!  Still a little stuffy but I feel so much better.  I'm very tired though and really trying to take everything slow, because when I don't my BH's come on pretty strong. 

What are you craving?  More ice cream lately, I find that it really soothes my stomach and helps temporarily with the heartburn. 

QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with?  Ooooh this is a tough one!  I LOVE Olivia Benson on Law & Order SVU, so I'm going with her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• voplovoplo member
    edited March 2014
    Hello everyone, I hope you had a great weekend! My son is much better and keeping me very busy again :)

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit?22 weeks, papaya?

Appts/ Updates? Next week, the 9th, just a regular check-up.

How are you feeling? Good, hungry all the time. A bit of Pgal brain since I don't feel the baby moving at all most of the time. I called the doctor and he said is ok until week 24-26 and I should feel constant movements by that time. I hope so because I am getting a bit worried.

What are you craving? Ice cream, watermelon and blue cheese, tons of blue cheese.

QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with?  Probably Chris Mccandles from "Into The Wild". I love nature, and I share some of his ideas. Also I totally agree with what he wrote: "Happiness is only real when shared"  :)

Edited because I always forget to write something.....

Mummy to 2 wonderful children
    Noah (2011) & Lily (2014)
  •  songbirdsinging55 - Welcome to the check-in! I had a meat aversion during the first trimester, too. How did you tell your DH/SO the good news?
    Hi! Thank you, the meat aversions have been trying.

I wish I had a romantic story about how I told him but the truth is, I was in the bathroom on the phone with my Nana when I saw the test result. It was so funny because it was the last thing I expected and I was just talking about party plans with her. I looked down and BFP! I stopped talking and started crying. She had no idea why I was crying, offcourse I told her.  DH overheard me crying (happy tears) and he walks into the bathroom and goes"baby are you crying? Is everything okay?"  I am standing in the bathroom staring at the stick and I just hold out the stick to him and and calmly say "we're pregnant". His face was priceless. Then he threw his hands in the air and screams "yayyyyyy! We did it!!" He is adorable. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                   TTC Since 2009 
                                        BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
                  BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 14 weeks, navel orange Appts/ Updates? Told some friends over the weekend. Still need to tell my parents. How are you feeling? Feeling good. Persistent headache and a cold. Fun. What are you craving? Fruit, mostly grapes. Next on baby to do list? Probably converting my 4 year old to his big boy bed finally and my 2 year old to his toddler bed. First step in getting the 2 year old to his new room to get ready for baby.
    Sucks to be sick when you can't take much!  Congrats on telling friends!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• noonandj04 - How was your ultrasound last week? Congrats on passing that milestone. How are you feeling?
    My ultrasound was so wonderful! It was a really happy moment for DH and I. Everything is looking great in there so I'm feeling really hopeful about everything, and less scared overall. :)

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 10 weeks/Prune

Appts/ Updates? Tomorrow afternoon I have my first appointment with my actual OB. We should be able to hear the heartbeat at this one, but I was told by the u/s tech that I have a tilted uterus, so it's also possible I won't hear it this early and not to be alarmed if that's the case. We shall see!

How are you feeling? Just fine! It's strange and sometimes unsettling, but my symptoms have really taken a hike. My nausea is pretty much gone!

What are you craving? Chicken McNuggets!

QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with? Ooo, this is a tough one. Either Liz Lemon from 30Rock or Jess from New Girl.
    Good luck tomorrow!  Keep us posted - I hope you do get to hear the heartbeat, but at least if you don't, there is a good reason.

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• EDD/How many weeks/Fruit?  Oct 27th, 10 weeks, Kumquat

Appts/ Updates? 12 week regular check up in a few weeks. No u/s which I was hoping we would get to see the bean again and know that everything is 100% okay.

How are you feeling?  Tired but elated. It just feels so surreal and I can't believe how well everything is going. I have had some stretching pains and heartburn lately but it's a relief to have symptoms. I also have the bloat going on so none of my jeans fit right now.

What are you craving? Watermelon, salads and baby carrots with ranch

QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with? I feel like I could be BFF with Jess from new girl because we are similiar in a lot of aspects. Also Claire from The Time Traveler's Wife because she is an artist. Honestly the actress too because I feel like Rachael Mcadams is awesome.

TTC Since 2009 
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • lv2011 said:
    Thanks for running the check-in, SuperKim :) Yay, for lots of baby kicks!!

lv2011 - Congrats on the new car - that's so exciting! You might want to keep that old TV awhile longer so that you're accustomed to high pitched whining sounds! (-; How was your week?  The week was okay, the weekend was a little rough. We hit our loss anniversary Saturday and as happy and grateful as I am for this baby that's coming, I miss and mourn the one that would have been. DH and DD did a great job of trying to keep my mind off all that, and it just makes me love them so much more.

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 32 weeks/ squash

Appts/ Updates? We're in bi-weekly appointment territory, so the next one is next Monday, same day as our first childbirth class. I'm super excited for that, mostly to see DH's reaction to all the info ;)

How are you feeling? Pretty much just tired and achy, although some of the achy is my own fault for falling on the stairs the other day.

What are you craving? Nothing in particular, but random things at random times. I will say that Dairy Queen blizzards rank high on my "want" list.

QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with? Because I love the book and read it at least once a year, I'm going to say Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice.
    (((HUGS)))  I'll keep your angel in my thoughts, too.  Loss anniversaries are tough!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• meli1025 said:
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 5/5 - 34 - Butternut squash according to TB, Watermelon according to my lilypie ticker. 

Appts/ Updates?  Baby did much better at my NST this past Friday than he did at the first one.  The first one I was hooked up for an hour before the doctor was happy, this time was 20 minutes.  Another BPP scheduled for tomorrow.  I'm not getting good 3D pics of his face anymore because he's running out of room!  My poor little guy is so squished in there.  I love my U/S tech though and she always makes attempts to get a good shot of his face for me. 

How are you feeling? My cold is finally gone!  Still a little stuffy but I feel so much better.  I'm very tired though and really trying to take everything slow, because when I don't my BH's come on pretty strong. 

What are you craving?  More ice cream lately, I find that it really soothes my stomach and helps temporarily with the heartburn. 

QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with?  Ooooh this is a tough one!  I LOVE Olivia Benson on Law & Order SVU, so I'm going with her.
    Great choice!  I love Olivia, too!  Congrats on the awesome NST!  Before you know it you'll be kissing that adorable face in real life!!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• voplo said:
    Hello everyone, I hope you had a great weekend! My son is much better and keeping me very busy again :)

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit?22 weeks, papaya?

Appts/ Updates? Next week, the 9th, just a regular check-up.

How are you feeling? Good, hungry all the time. A bit of Pgal brain since I don't feel the baby moving at all most of the time. I called the doctor and he said is ok until week 24-26 and I should feel constant movements by that time. I hope so because I am getting a bit worried.

What are you craving? Ice cream, watermelon and blue cheese, tons of blue cheese.

QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with?  Probably Chris Mccandles from "Into The Wild". I love nature, and I share some of his ideas. Also I totally agree with what he wrote: "Happiness is only real when shared"  :)

Edited because I always forget to write something.....
    That's a great quote, I love it!  I'm sorry for PgAL brain.  I hope your little one starts a dance party in there pretty soon!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• EDD/How many weeks/Fruit?  Oct 27th, 10 weeks, Kumquat

Appts/ Updates? 12 week regular check up in a few weeks. No u/s which I was hoping we would get to see the bean again and know that everything is 100% okay.

How are you feeling?  Tired but elated. It just feels so surreal and I can't believe how well everything is going. I have had some stretching pains and heartburn lately but it's a relief to have symptoms. I also have the bloat going on so none of my jeans fit right now.

What are you craving? Watermelon, salads and baby carrots with ranch

QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with? I feel like I could be BFF with Jess from new girl because we are similiar in a lot of aspects. Also Claire from The Time Traveler's Wife because she is an artist. Honestly the actress too because I feel like Rachael Mcadams is awesome.
    Are you having an NT scan at all?  I know that not everyone has them and not all OBs do them.  They might check on the LO with the doppler at your appointment.

Also, I think your story about telling DH is romantic!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Are you having an NT scan at all?  I know that not everyone has them and not all OBs do them.  They might check on the LO with the doppler at your appointment.

I had elected not NT scan but I am having second thoughts. I am wondering if it is better to know so I can better prepare for when LO arrives.

TTC Since 2009 
  • EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 38 weeks, pumpkin

Appts/ Updates? No updates today. I have an appointment tomorrow. My Dr. will check me again and may strip my membranes to see if we can get things going.

How are you feeling? Honestly, I'm a little annoyed that I still have an inside baby! After he threatened to come early at 34 weeks I was happy to keep him in a couple more weeks, but now I've been dilated at 4 cm for 2 weeks and having irregular contractions for that long too. I'm just frustrated, over it and want him to come before DH has to leave town on Thursday! I'm so sore and tired at this point that I'm just a useless lump on the couch anyway. :o)

What are you craving? Candy bars. All of them.

mandiroo – I am so excited for you!!! Are you and baby still hanging in there? I hope if you are, that the contractions aren't too bad! See Above. (I'd give anything for bad contractions right now if they'd put me in the hospital!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

~Amanda
    All are welcome in my posts

• EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 11 weeks size of a Lime

Appts/ Updates? Getting the 12 weeks Ultra Scan on Tuesday April 8th

How are you feeling? Tired and huge I do not fit in my clothes already... Its scary we are heading to Bermuda and plan to aanounce it when we come back but i cant hide it no more lol... My promotions manager decided she needs to find her self so shes quitting beginning of May, this is stressful because shes the best assistant ever and summer is a busy season and i cannot be running around... Hopefully i can hire someone before May so i can go on materminity in October without a worry in the world.

What are you craving? Hibachi, pizza, guava paste and cheese always cheese

QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with? I agree with @SuperKim13‌ Robin from How i Met your Mother and the 2 girls from 2 broke girls lol... And an oldie but a goodie Carrie from Sex and the City and i would be BFFs definately Here is prove that im huge for 11 weeks i dont understand
  • princezjkprincezjk member
    edited April 2014
    Thank you @superkim13 for running check-in! Where are you planning to register? I need to get on that, too!

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 24w and a cantaloupe!

Appts/ Updates? Nothing really new to report. OB appt on Thursday and my next u/s is next Monday to check in on my little guys growth.

How are you feeling? Not too bad, just tired all of the time! Backpain and heartburn, the usual.

What are you craving? CHOCOLATE!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• J&J09 said:
    Hi ladies!  I hope everyone had a great week!  Superkim, how was your work trip last week?

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 5/19.  33 weeks/some weird fruit that I have never heard of before!

Appts/ Updates?  No big updates this week.  34 week appointment next Tuesday!

How are you feeling?  Big and sore, but otherwise doing ok.  This past weekend was Noel's EDD.  It is hard for me to not think about the what if's and what should have been's.  Yesterday, I organized a Walk of Remembrance for all the babies gone too soon.  It was a lot of work, but so worth it to meet other loss families and honor our angels.

What are you craving?  Give me all the sweets!

hmmm....this is really hard!  I will have to really think about this!

It was great, thank you!  I was in San Diego which is an awesome city.  I ate really really well!

(((HUGS)) for sweet Noel's EDD.  What a wonderful way to honor the memories of our lost angels.  You are amazing!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Are you having an NT scan at all?  I know that not everyone has them and not all OBs do them.  They might check on the LO with the doppler at your appointment.

I had elected not NT scan but I am having second thoughts. I am wondering if it is better to know so I can better prepare for when LO arrives.
    It's a personal decision, no right or wrong. 

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• mandiroo said:
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 38 weeks, pumpkin

Appts/ Updates? No updates today. I have an appointment tomorrow. My Dr. will check me again and may strip my membranes to see if we can get things going.

How are you feeling? Honestly, I'm a little annoyed that I still have an inside baby! After he threatened to come early at 34 weeks I was happy to keep him in a couple more weeks, but now I've been dilated at 4 cm for 2 weeks and having irregular contractions for that long too. I'm just frustrated, over it and want him to come before DH has to leave town on Thursday! I'm so sore and tired at this point that I'm just a useless lump on the couch anyway. :o)

mandiroo – I am so excited for you!!! Are you and baby still hanging in there? I hope if you are, that the contractions aren't too bad! See Above. (I'd give anything for bad contractions right now if they'd put me in the hospital!)
    Cmon, babyroo!!!!  We want to meet you!!!  Spicy food!  Car ride down a bumpy road!  Sex! 

I hope that your little guy is ready to come out soon.  Is your DH going to be far?  Will be be coming back for the birth in the unfortunate event that it's after Thursday?

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• BANBIE18 said:
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 11 weeks size of a Lime Appts/ Updates? Getting the 12 weeks Ultra Scan on Tuesday April 8th How are you feeling? Tired and huge I do not fit in my clothes already... Its scary we are heading to Bermuda and plan to aanounce it when we come back but i cant hide it no more lol... My promotions manager decided she needs to find her self so shes quitting beginning of May, this is stressful because shes the best assistant ever and summer is a busy season and i cannot be running around... Hopefully i can hire someone before May so i can go on materminity in October without a worry in the world. What are you craving? Hibachi, pizza, guava paste and cheese always cheese QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with? I agree with @SuperKim13‌ Robin from How i Met your Mother and the 2 girls from 2 broke girls lol... And an oldie but a goodie Carrie from Sex and the City and i would be BFFs definately Here is prove that im huge for 11 weeks i dont understand
    First off, I love Bermuda and I am completely jealous!!  (One of my best friends lives there and I do not visit nearly often enough.)

You look lovely!  I hope you're able to find a suitable replacement for your promotions manager soon!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• princezjk said:
    Thank you @superkim13 for running check-in! Where are you planning to register? I need to get on that, too! EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 24w and a cantaloupe! Appts/ Updates? Nothing really new to report. OB appt on Thursday and my next u/s is next Monday to check in on my little guys growth. How are you feeling? Not too bad, just tired all of the time! Backpain and heartburn, the usual. What are you craving? CHOCOLATE!
    We are planning to register on Amazon and at either Target or BRU.  I'm not a big BRU fan, so I'd rather do Target, but their selection is much more limited.  What are you thinking?

Good luck at the OB this week at next week's ultrasound!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• mandiroo said:

Cmon, babyroo!!!!  We want to meet you!!!  Spicy food!  Car ride down a bumpy road!  Sex! 

I hope that your little guy is ready to come out soon.  Is your DH going to be far?  Will be be coming back for the birth in the unfortunate event that it's after Thursday?

@SuperKim13‌, he has to leave town Thurs-Sat. for his sister's funeral and I'm so sad I can't go with him. It's a 4 1/2 hour drive from our house to LA, so not super far, but I just hope the timing works out so he doesn't have to worry about rushing back from that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

~Amanda
    All are welcome in my posts

• EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 18 weeks/ Sweet potato or an electric razor

Appts/ Updates? We had our AS today, and LO looked perfect!  We are officially having a son!

How are you feeling? Great!

What are you craving? Cake, all kinds of cake!

QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with?  Jess, Zooey Deschanel's character from New Girl

Our LO's heart looked perfect and baby is measuring a little ahead length wise, and a little leaner than most, but the MFM said he is still right within healthy ranges.  We immediately went to Old Navy for cute onesies!

BFP 11/24/2012  MMC 1/21/2013 - BFP 3/29/2013  MC 4/8/2013 - BFP 4/25/2013 MC 5/6/2013 - 5/17/2013 Diagnosed with LPD - BFP 8/24/13  MC 9/6/2013
    BFP: 12/19/13  - Beta 1@11dpo: 26.8 - Beta 6@23dpo: 3,672
    Our Rainbow Son Born August 26, 2014
    Lilypie - (nueR)
    All ALers welcome!
  • mandiroo said:
    mandiroo said:

@SuperKim13‌, he has to leave town Thurs-Sat. for his sister's funeral and I'm so sad I can't go with him. It's a 4 1/2 hour drive from our house to LA, so not super far, but I just hope the timing works out so he doesn't have to worry about rushing back from that.
    Oh my goodness, I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope the timing works out and you don't have to stress.

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• kateitho said:
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 18 weeks/ Sweet potato or an electric razor

Appts/ Updates? We had our AS today, and LO looked perfect!  We are officially having a son!

How are you feeling? Great!

What are you craving? Cake, all kinds of cake!

QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with?  Jess, Zooey Deschanel's character from New Girl

Our LO's heart looked perfect and baby is measuring a little ahead length wise, and a little leaner than most, but the MFM said he is still right within healthy ranges.  We immediately went to Old Navy for cute onesies!

Congratulations on a beautiful healthy boy!!!!  Any pics of the onsies for us??

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Fuccimama said:
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 6-16/ 29w / acorn squash Appts/ Updates? 4/3 w/ OB and 4/4 w/ MFM How are you feeling? Good, my LO is really growing! What are you craving? Spaghetti sauce and Alfredo sauce QOTW: What fictional character (TV, movie, book, etc) do you think you could be BFFs with? From the tv series Reign, I'd have to say Sabastian! ******************************* Fuccimama - Hi there! How were your appointments last week? FX that your cervix is cooperating! My appointment was great cervix lengthened to 3.17cm, yay! @SuperKim13‌ Thank you for asking and remembering me.
    Great news at the appointment!!  So glad things are going well!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• princezjk said:
    Thank you @superkim13 for running check-in! Where are you planning to register? I need to get on that, too! EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 24w and a cantaloupe! Appts/ Updates? Nothing really new to report. OB appt on Thursday and my next u/s is next Monday to check in on my little guys growth. How are you feeling? Not too bad, just tired all of the time! Backpain and heartburn, the usual. What are you craving? CHOCOLATE!
    We are planning to register on Amazon and at either Target or BRU.  I'm not a big BRU fan, so I'd rather do Target, but their selection is much more limited.  What are you thinking?

Good luck at the OB this week at next week's ultrasound!
    With Izzie I registered at Target and BRU.  However, a BuyBuyBaby recently opened in my area.  And I hadn't thought of Amazon, but that is a really good idea.  How many registries is too many, lol? 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"