June 2013 Moms

It's B!TCHFEST time right?

Let's make it a good one.
Eleanor Carter-Lynn born 6.4.13, 17 days early, natural birth
Tetraolgy of Fallot discovered 6.5.13, Open Heart Surgery 10.7.13

(I never see Siggys... I'm always on moblie)
Ps- My iphone make me sound dumb sometimes... 

Re: It's B!TCHFEST time right?

• Ellie woke up at 3am. She fell back asleep 5 minutes before my alarm.
    Eleanor Carter-Lynn born 6.4.13, 17 days early, natural birth
    Tetraolgy of Fallot discovered 6.5.13, Open Heart Surgery 10.7.13

(I never see Siggys... I'm always on moblie)
    Ps- My iphone make me sound dumb sometimes... 
  • I hate living in an apartment! Our stupid new neighbors decided it would be a great idea to play their music at 3:30 this morning! Argh, we have already gone up there once about their music being too loud and keeping LO up. This time we are going to complain to the office. We live in a bet small, quiet complex with lots if families and of course we get the 2 young, single guys that like to party living above us.
  • Loading the player...
  • Last summer I had a clogged duct turned mastitis that turned into an abcess and then I had a catheter in my breast half the summer to try and remove it.

Fast forward to yesterday and I notice I have a clogged duct in the same spot :((. I am trying so hard to remove it. It can't turn into mastitis again.. I am allergic to all the good drugs
  • My husband started working 2nd shift a couple weeks ago and I haaaate it. He wakes up at 9:30am, is here for a couple hours, leaves at 1pm for work, and then comes back at like 2am. He always cooked dinner and now I have to scrounge up things to eat and be by myself all night. But we just bought a new car this weekend and need the extra money. So I have to deal with it.

• @Seashell002 I feel you.  My husband starts working second shift again today.  He will leave for work before DD and I get home, he'll get home after we go to bed and will be sleeping when we get up in the morning.  It sucks.  I am so stressed about having to take care of DD by myself all week.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• My friggin dog can jump over our fence in the backyard! He got out this morning in the time it took me to make a bowl of cereal. I came out and this lady was screaming all crazy that he was attacking her (he was sitting on the other side of the fence, clearly not actively attacking, but I understand that people have some serious dog fears). Now we need to look into a new way to keep them contained because I cannot walk two dogs with two kids on days that H is OOT.
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • kdc2007 said:
    @wasnotwas - what kind of dogs do you have? one of our border collies is notorious for jumping the fence. we can't leave her outside alone. 
    He's a Rhodesian ridgeback mix (adopted) and he literally just started doing it out of nowhere. I will have to start standing out there with him while he goes...thank goodness he learned this trick as it's warming up! But I guess I'm gonna have to wear pants now... 
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • ^^ What?!

I know, right? He said he was still asleep and doesn't know why he told me that.
    N

Mr. Baby's ticker

• @violet1183‌ what sleep app do you use?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My MIL comes to my house on Monday/Thursday to watch LO while I'm at work.  This morning DS was still asleep (I should be happy that he's sleeping later) when I left and I didn't get to see him.  He's normally up in time for me to give him a bottle, change his diaper and play for a few minutes.  I text my MIL and asked her for a picture of him, but she can't send one because her phone is too full!  Wah!  This is the first time I've not seen him before work and I spent the first two hours of my morning trying not to cry.  Ugh.

• It's Monday and it's the end of a quarter.  The two worst times collide into a mega-bad day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"