Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Confising bbt chart! Rising temps during and after period?

I am so confused by my BBT chart! I am a newbie and have been off bc for almost 5 months now. I would think that my cycles would have returned to normal again by now but my chart is wacked! I am ttc right now and my temp has been slowly rising for an entire cycle and now rising through my period and after my period as well! What is going on? Should i be taking an hpt? I took an hpt about a week ago and stark white neg. i attached a pic of my kindara bbt chart. Please let me know what you guys think is going on.image

Re: Confising bbt chart! Rising temps during and after period?

• Options
    Milagros315Milagros315 member
    edited March 2014
    Yeah I don't really know what I'm looking at. Did you start a period on the 19th? I'm not even sure if this chart (these charts?) shows ovulation.
    ******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Start using Fertility Friend, it will take much of the guesswork out of things. Your chart looks confusing as hell, and your temps don't even look like they show ovulation at all to be honest. FF will actually help to try to interpret things, not just show a bunch of pretty colours to make you feel like it's doing something for you when clearly it's not.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    Thanks you guys for your responses. I just downloaded the ff app and transferred all my data from kindara and it said that my cycles have been anovulatory. Lol the pink colors are creamy, watery etc. cm. anyways, kindara kind of sucks!
  • Options
    I can't take that chart seriously.  If you get knocked up does it show a unicorn vomiting rainbows?  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"