October 2013 Moms
Options

Private Message?

AmandagStarkAmandagStark member
edited March 2014 in October 2013 Moms
Can I speak with a momma via private message about anesthesia and an infant? Let me know if I may message you with a concern?

ETA: quick typing, didn't finish question!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Private Message?

• Options
    @NRyan55‌ , my thoughts exactly!
  • Options
    Wut?
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Almost woke up my baby laughing at this reaction. Thanks for that! Haha
    Ahh.  Me too, and I finally got him down for a nap after days of not taking one.  Reminder to self: husky dog is funny-don't view her posts in the same room as a sleeping baby.

• Options
    Quick thoughts, not quick enough typing!
  • Options
    You could just post it in a thread and you'd get some good feed back.  Our bmb consists of some very knowledgeable mamas with all different backgrounds and education.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm still confused. What mom? Where? Here? Who?
  • Options
    I was thinking that someone with knowledge regarding the risks of general anesthetic (possibly a mother who has gone thru this or a mother who is in the medical field) on a five month old would be helpful in addressing my concerns with my LO having surgery on his skull in the next week. I can certainly make a thread dedicated to it.
  • Options
    You could just post it in a thread and you'd get some good feed back.  Our bmb consists of some very knowledgeable mamas with all different backgrounds and education.
    My guess was that it is personal (or just something she doesn't want out there on a public forum). I think her sn is her name...so like posting MIL things or stuff like that isn't a good idea.
    I get that but if the title said, "question about anesthesia" and then simply said in the body "is there anyone who has experience with it and babies" she could go from there.  She doesn't have to put all her business out there.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    i'm mostly confused that OP is not new/lurker..but her OP is so cryptic...

• Options
    Lee81Lee81 member
    I don't have any experience with this, so can't answer your question, but t&p for you and your lo. Please keep up updated. That sounds so scary. I do think there are at least a couple ladies on here who have had to go through surgery on their infants, so hopefully they have some encouragement for you.
  • Options
  • Options
    Saw b4 edit.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"