Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

For hungry babies?

Does anyone else feel like their LO is always hungry? I just saw this stuff at the store so I thought it cant hurt.. It is called Pedia Smart. Has anyone ever used/heard of it? Just wondering! 

TIA

Re: For hungry babies?

• Yeah... no. Those things are gross and sugary. If your kid is hungry, give them food. Those drinks were designed for children with special needs like Failure To Thrive. Not for hunger pains.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • There are some days where DS is a bottomless pit.  I just offer him more food - I aim for more filling stuff - avacados, chicken, peanut butter, apples, eggs, etc.  I think the only time I would give some sort of pedialyte drink would be if he was vomiting or something, otherwise, regular old food it is.
  • Loading the player...
  • Your LO might be going through a growth spurt and need an extra snack. Make sure your LO is full after each meal and let them sit and digest for a few minutes to be sure (my LO likes to take breaks and just sit in her chair but if I ask her if she's done she says no - she's 17 months) And give him more food if he gets hungry throughout the day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"