Multiples
Options

Oye! Just did our major shopping trip...that was overwhelming

Last weekend was all the furniture and assembly 
Today we did buy buy baby for a second carseat,double stroller, sheets, hangers, and the hundreds of other things we needed. I've never spent so much at BBB. 
On wednesday our california closets system is installed and we can put everything away. I can't wait. But man after almost 2 hours at BBB I"m exhausted. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Oye! Just did our major shopping trip...that was overwhelming

• Options
    How exhausting but exciting ! You will feel so much better when it's all done and organized.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to it. We will be building a nursery soon since I'm 16 weeks now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow! Get it, girl. I'm very impressed!
    I cried every time we went to BBB. So overwhelming to me! Haha wait... 9 months later I still do.
  • Options
    RannndiRannndi member
    edited March 2014
    You go, lady!  We registered this weekend and found an amazing deal on car seats, double stroller, and PnP.  We picked all of it up yesterday and put it together, and it was close to being the death of me.  I can't imagine doing it at 33 weeks!  You're a rockstar!

BFP: 12/2/13, EDD: 8/17/13

imageimage

Follow MacKenzie and Madison's Journey at randidooley.wordpress.com

• Options
    Thanks ladies.  A family friend is coming by on Friday since Thursday is my last day of work, to help with the last of the laundry and putting everything away, organizing the closet and dresser. The room is so cluttered right now (and we're doing this way later than I wanted to, but it's getting done).

I cried the first time I went to BBB when we registered for DD - DH and I had to go to a nearby restaurant so he could have a beer and I could have an ice cream sundae. LOL. I may have cried a little on this trip as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"