TTC After a Loss

****IF Check-in****(BFP Warning)

This is the weekly check-in for TTCALers who are also dealing with infertility. If you'd like to join us please feel free to intro with your diagnosis and history. We've had a few extra challenges thrown at us, ladies. Come here for snuggles from people who get what you're dealing with.

Fill us in, along with any other updates or vents you need to get out, TTCAL or NonTTCAL related.

Make sure to message me as soon as you get your BFP so we can congratulate you here, I don't go over to PGAL often so I will probably miss it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I'm a day late! I did a little clean up on the check-in. If you don't see your name listed, just comment below and I'll add you back in.

@alicia_r1 - good luck this cycle! hope you have a great response!

@drgn30 - are you still in waiting mode? How are you doing?

@EKGibs - (((hugs)))

@HeyMrsPotter - how are you doing during the long wait? FX!

@jaztaz1 - how you holding up? Stay away from the pee sticks!

@katib77 - Did you get the results back from your testing yet?

@kflynn81 - I've been thinking a lot about you this week. How are you doing? Do you have any more answers?

@ky29  - how did you feel after the acupuncture and herbs?

@LizBlue  - how are you doing? Have you gone in for a blood draw?

@mikesfan - Welcome to the check in. What are you up to this cycle?

@natsfans84 - Hey there, did you end up POAS?

@rmpar29 - How are you doing? Beta tomorrow right?

@rachaeleigh - how did you first IUI go? Congrats!

@Rocks526 - Did you end up having an IUI? How did everything look?

@socialwkrsweetie - (((hugs)))

@sunlavender - how you holding up during the 2WW? Keeping busy?

@torigirl2014 - you ended up doing injects this cycle right? How is that going?

@uneek1323 - (((hugs)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QOTW: What has been one of your favorite day you have spent with your partner?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BFP Warning

Congrats to @anitaflora! Happy and healthy 9 months!

"It's, not, where you are, it's where you're going,
And it's, not, about the things you've done, it's what you're doing, now"

TTC Journey Began 8/12
BFP #1 11/9/12, MMC/D&C 12/21/12 @ 9w2d, EDD 7/24/13
SAs: 2%-3% Morph - RE Official Diagnosis
Unexplained
 BFN = IUI #1 (Clomid) | IUI #2 (Letrozole) 
BFP #2 4/19/14 = IUI #3 (Letrozole)
Expecting Our Elf 12/27/14
~All Welcome~

Re: ****IF Check-in****(BFP Warning)

• Hi @jenkellen - how are you??  Anything new?

Congrats @anitaflora - that's great news.  Wishing you the best at your first beta testing.

AFM ... yes, I am CD14 doing injectables this cycle.  Had bloodwork and U/S on Saturday morning and I have 5 measurable follies between 10 and 12.  They are monitoring closely to make sure I don't develop OHSS since my estrodial was very high (>1000).  If so, they are going to give me lupron to counteract.  They were very happy though with my response to the meds.  Here's hoping our IUI can be scheduled for later this week.  Have a checkup tomorrow to see how those follies are maturing.

Hope the rest of you are doing awesome this cycle!
    BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13
    ~*~*~December 2014 PGaL ~*~*~
    Rainbow baby born on 12/19/2014

• Hi @jenkellen‌ ! IUI went well, quick and painless. Of course I started obsessing that my follies weren't big enough but it's done now. I absolutely hate being on progesterone supps. I feel tired and sluggish.

GL this week at monitoring @ToriGirl2014‌

Congrats again @anitaflora‌

QOTW: a day that we spent aimlessly exploring Maui was one of my favorites

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • HeyMrsPotterHeyMrsPotter member
    edited March 2014
    Hi, @JenKellen. Thanks for the check-in. How are you?

@Racheleigh, I feel your pain with the Progesterone supps. FX that the IUI does the trick!

@ToriGilr2014, GL for the lupron to do its job and a good check tomorrow. 

As for me, I'm doing OK at halfway through the 2WW. Not too crazy today. Just trying to stay distracted until I can test.

((HUGS)) to all who need them today.
  • ky29ky29 member
    Hi @jenkellen‌! How are you?

I think I'm feeling pretty good! I don't feel too different, but I guess I'm feeling better mentally - or maybe that's in my head..? I'll definitely be keeping it up. In the 2WW now, 3dpo.

@ToriGirl2014‌ - good luck this week!

@Rachaeleigh‌ - FX for you!

@HeyMrsPotter‌ - FX for you too!

QOTW: hm it's hard to pick one day! Probably one of our vacation days, when we were just able to relax.

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • kflynn81kflynn81 member
    edited March 2014

Hi @jenkellen !!  Thanks for the thoughts this week I appreciate it... still really nothing new.  Last Tuesday I had another beta. I really thought it would be less than 5 or zero since AF had started the Wednesday prior. NOPE!!!  It was at 11 so I have to go back , yet again on this Tuesday for a repeat. My RE's office is now changing their story and the same nurse that told me "my pregnancy wasn't viable" the week before then told me "They couldn't say for sure what was happening". Right... sounds like a CYA move to me. Since everything that happened seemed like a c/p, I started doing OPKs  (LOL...its ok to laugh along with me at the thought of my body ovulating on its own)  however, I got a nearly positive one on Friday night then they started getting lighter so maybe I missed it??  Beats me... I know how to take shots, what my e2 levels should be, how many follicles are good but OPKs??  I'm all like "Whaaa???"   LOL I guess we'll just wait and see what happens!!  If no miracle BFP occurs then we're scheduling the hysteroscopy mid/end April and will start the FET prep shortly after.

QOTW: My favorite day with DH probably was one of our days in Edinburgh, the day we went to the castle during the day and ghost tours at night :)

Edited for QOTW

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• Rocks526Rocks526 member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for running the check in @jenkellen.

My insurance denied my infertility treatments and said I will have to wait 2 years from my miscarriage. My is out of town, but will look at my chart when she returns to see what the next step will be. 

QOTW: One of my favorite days with DH is our first date. We kept it simple and only met up for drinks, but I didn't want the night to end.

(((Hugs))) to everyone.

Edit: Typos
  • Hi @jenkellen  and everyone!

I am doing good. Currently in the TWW and 12 dpo. I see a line on my test but with a trigger I am not counting anything. I didn't test it out  so time will tell. I am trying not to get crazy with testing right now. Promised myself once a day from here on out. I am very proud I made it to 12 DPO.

Pregnancy Ticker

Joanna (30) Michael (31) 
    Twin sons born June 2009 after 1 Year ART, 
    Anthony and Brandon 6/25/09 
    Trying for #3 for 2 years
    IUI #10- BFP! m/c 2/23/2014 

• Hey @jenkellen‌ and everyone, hope you all had a good weekend. I will reply more thoroughly when I'm not mobile. I did POAS yesterday and got a BFN so I'm hoping it was just too early (CD11). Didn't test today bc we were OOT but I have the blood test tomorrow. Idk if I'll POAS again or not.. BFNs are so sucky. I've had cramping and nausea and all the signs that make me think I'm KU but it must just be the progesterone :(

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• Hello lovely ladies!

I'm trying to stay busy during this 2WW.  I'm a teacher and tihs week is our spring break.  I spent the weekend in Nashville with two of my best friends.  I have a few things planned this week.  Hopefully they keep my mind off this 2WW.  Especially because my EDD is coming up on Wednesday.  Hard to believe how quickly time has flown by.  I didn't test out my trigger this cycle, so I'm waiting until 14dpo/16dpt to test.  Guess we'll see.  It is what it is at this point!

QOTW:  We went to London on our honeymoon.  That whole trip is my favorite time we've spent together.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• rmpar29rmpar29 member
    edited March 2014
    Hey @jenkellen - Thanks for the check-in!

@rmpar29 - How are you doing? Beta tomorrow right?

I'm pretty discouraged right now. I tested the last 2 days and got BFNs. I went in and had my blood draw this AM, so I'm just waiting for the phone call. I asked DH over the weekend what we would do if it's negative and I think he's ready to call it quits. It's been a year of trying and 3 cycles with the RE and we're just getting burned out. The co-pays for the u/s and b/w are eating through my medical reimbursement and I just don't know how much longer my boss will be understanding of me coming in late. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry right now.

@ToriGirl2014 - I'm glad that you are responding, but I hope that your ovaries tone it down a bit. Good luck at your monitoring appt!

@Racheleigh - Yes, progesterone sucks! FX!

@HeyMrsPotter - Keeping my FX for you!

@ky29 - FX!

@kflynn81 - I'm sorry that your beta is still so high. Keep in mind that an OPK will pick up HCG as well, so as long as that's still in your system your OPKs will be positive. The fact that they are getting lighter indicates that your HCG is going down, so YAY!

@Rocks526 - Wow, insurance companies really suck! I hope that your doc has some ideas.

@Mikesfan - You should be safe at 12DPO. I think the trigger should be gone in about 7 days from what I've read.

@natsfan84 - I'm in the same boat. Good luck today!

@sunlavender - Be kind to yourself this week love! (((((((HUGS)))))) and try to stay busy. FX!

ETA: Forgot the QOTW - I would have to saw my honeymoon. We went to Sint Maarten and it was probably the most care-free time we've ever spent together.

TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • @ToriGirl2014 - Good luck at your monitoring!

@Rachaeleigh - I feel you on the progesterone!  I know it's for a good reason, but it makes for an even longer 2WW, in my opinion.

@HeyMrsPotter - Good luck.

@kflynn81 - I'm sorry.  Sounds like a rollercoaster.  Hope things are easier moving forward.

@Mikesfan - Good luck!  I didn't test out my trigger this cycle either, so I'm waiting as long as possible to test.  Hopefully your line gets darker over the next several days.

@rmpar29 - ((hugs))

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Hey Ladies...
    Im just hanging out in the 2ww. I had a crazy girl moment and decided to POAS on Friday. I think it was good to get it out of my system because Im quite calm now. I have been trying stay optimistic this entire process, but I did get a case of the worries last night. That cloud of doubt that makes you think it your cycle didnt work, has me a little freaked out. I was going to test this morning but decided against it. Im going to wait until the end of the week. 

Keeping all of you in my T&Ps... Good luck! 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Thanks to all of you that were pulling for me, but it's negative.  E2 levels seemed low for having 2-3 mature follies, but the nurse said that the Ganirelix will suppress the E2 levels.  Switching up meds and trying again I guess.  Thankfully, DH has said that he wants to continue to try, but is reluctant to continue to put me "through hell".  I told him it's not hell, just uncomfortable, so we will continue to try. 
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013

• rmpar29 said:
    Thanks to all of you that were pulling for me, but it's negative.  E2 levels seemed low for having 2-3 mature follies, but the nurse said that the Ganirelix will suppress the E2 levels.  Switching up meds and trying again I guess.  Thankfully, DH has said that he wants to continue to try, but is reluctant to continue to put me "through hell".  I told him it's not hell, just uncomfortable, so we will continue to try. 
    I'm sorry, love. ((HUGS)).
  • rmpar29 said:
    Thanks to all of you that were pulling for me, but it's negative.  E2 levels seemed low for having 2-3 mature follies, but the nurse said that the Ganirelix will suppress the E2 levels.  Switching up meds and trying again I guess.  Thankfully, DH has said that he wants to continue to try, but is reluctant to continue to put me "through hell".  I told him it's not hell, just uncomfortable, so we will continue to try. 
    I'm sorry, love. ((HUGS)).
    Thanks honey.  I had a good cry on my lunch break so I'm a bit better now. 
    6/2010

• @rmpar29 want to be mad at the world with me? I also just got the call that my betas were 0 and I'm crushed. (((hugs))) to you, I'm glad you and YH agreed to try again.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• @natsfan84 - I will definitely stand by your side!  I'm so sorry that you got that call too.  Many ((((HUGS)))) to you.  Are you trying anything different this round? 

Has anyone been on Menupur before?  I asked about my low E2 levels (376 with 2-3 mature follies) and they are adding this to my plan this cycle. 
    6/2010

• @rmpar29 want to be mad at the world with me? I also just got the call that my betas were 0 and I'm crushed. (((hugs))) to you, I'm glad you and YH agreed to try again.
    Oh, no. I'm so sorry you got this news today too. Sending huge ((HUGS)) your way. 
  • *******living children mentioned**********

rmpar29

I have done menopur many times. It helped me in my first BFP cycle, combined with follistim, to get any follicles (all others with other injects did not produce any follicles).

Since that and the birth of my twins, menopur makes me over produce...so we took it out of my regimen but this is all due to my PCOS. 

Its not bad...you just have to mix it, it doesn't come prefilled like the follistim or gonal f pens. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Joanna (30) Michael (31) 
    Twin sons born June 2009 after 1 Year ART, 
    Anthony and Brandon 6/25/09 
    Trying for #3 for 2 years
    IUI #10- BFP! m/c 2/23/2014 

• rmpar29 said:
    @natsfan84 - I will definitely stand by your side!  I'm so sorry that you got that call too.  Many ((((HUGS)))) to you.  Are you trying anything different this round? 
    Not sure what to do differently. I was doing acupuncture but had to stop because we couldn't afford it on top of all the RE bills. I have no experience with Menupur but I hope it works for you next time.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• @rmpar29 - (((hugs))) sweetie.  No advice on the medications, but I wish you all the best.  Glad you got a good cry - that always makes me feel better.

BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13

• @jenkellen  Thanks for the check in.  How are you doing?

@anitaflora Thinking of you buddy.  Hang in there and let us know about beta.  ((hugs))

@Rachaeleigh FX for your IUI.  I heard progesterone suppositories made you sleepy.  I didn't experience that on PIO shots.

@HeyMrsPotter, @ky29, @mikesfan, and @jaztaz1  and others in the 2ww--everything crossed for you ladies.  It's so hard to not be nuts--I commend you all.  

@kyflynn811  I hope your betas go down to zero soon.  I hear you about OPKs and trying on your own in between cycles.  We're gearing up for a FET in May but we'll "try" in April.  I'm laughing at my chances.

@Rocks526 That's shitty about your insurance.  I'm sorry. :(

@natsfan84 and @rmpar29  ((hugs)) ladies, I'm so sorry about the BFN.  Me too.  See below:

My update:  IVF #1 was unsuccessful.  As expected, beta was negative (which I knew since I got my freaking period before beta).  I am not doing that great, truth be told.  I'm grieving this pretty hard.  I tried to keep my expectations in check, but let's be honest - I had high hopes.  Too high of hopes I think.  i'm trying to remain positive because we have three frozen blastocysts and we get to try again.  I'm just so scared to be hopeful for that to work.   I just hate this whole process.  

IF is horse shit.  

My WTF appointment is on Friday and I'm going to ask about a natural FET.  We'll see.  I am drowning in work because our huge fundraiser is on April 9th which just so happens to be my EDD.  I'm a walking pity party around these parts.  It's just getting hard to smile.

Thanks for listening ladies.  xo
    ----
    *I am no longer regularly posting on TB because of the fucked up debacle of Jan 2015 when administrators banned long-term members and mods with no notice and completely dismantled a community full of women who cared about each other.  If you see me posting it's only to give support to a poster who needs it or to post something important enough that I need to say.  I am no longer responding to  anything other than issues that affect people who I care about*
    37 years old, MH is 42
    TTC since 2010; Dx Unexplained Infertility; possible male factor 
    August 2012 through June 2013:  6 IUIs with clomid and trigger shot, all BFNs
    7/2013, Pregnant! Unmedicated--we were on a treatment break
    8/20/13 no heart beat; 8/23/13 d&c
    3/15/14 IVF #1:  Lupron/Follistim/Menopur; ER 3/10 resulting in four transfer grade blastocysts, transferred one pretty blast and froze the remaining three. BFN. 
    Natural FET in May cancelled because the universe hates me my hormones were not cooperating.
    6/24/14 FET #1: transferred two pretty embryos; BFN   
    8/28/14 FET #2: BFP, ended in Chemical pregnancy

Done with medical intervention and getting used to the idea of CFNBC.  

All welcome
  • @LizBlue - So many (((((HUGS))))) for you honey!  I'm so sorry today is such a shitty day for so many of us.  I wish I had the words to make you feel better.  All I can say is that you have three blastocysts waiting for you to try again.  How soon could you be ready to try again? 
    6/2010

• hi @lizblue- (((hugs))) - thinking of you.  I am so sorry this month didn't work out for you.  I can't imagine.  IF is complete and total hore shit (typo, but I'm not fixing it cause it's too awesome).

Here's a big hug to cheer you up:

BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13

• (((hugs))) Liz. I'm so sorry :( Please feel free to PM me if you want a kindred spirit to talk to.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• ((HUGS)), @LizBlue. I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work out, and I know an approaching EDD makes it even harder.

IF is indeed horseshit.
  • Mikesfan said:
    *******living children mentioned**********

rmpar29

I have done menopur many times. It helped me in my first BFP cycle, combined with follistim, to get any follicles (all others with other injects did not produce any follicles).

Since that and the birth of my twins, menopur makes me over produce...so we took it out of my regimen but this is all due to my PCOS. 

Its not bad...you just have to mix it, it doesn't come prefilled like the follistim or gonal f pens. 
    Thanks for sharing your experience!  Did you have low E2 levels as well?  I'm getting enough follies, but with my low E2 levels I'm worried that the eggs are poor or that they are empty follies. 
    6/2010

• Thanks for the hugs ladies - they are very much appreciated.  
    ----
    *I am no longer regularly posting on TB because of the fucked up debacle of Jan 2015 when administrators banned long-term members and mods with no notice and completely dismantled a community full of women who cared about each other.  If you see me posting it's only to give support to a poster who needs it or to post something important enough that I need to say.  I am no longer responding to  anything other than issues that affect people who I care about*
    37 years old, MH is 42
    TTC since 2010; Dx Unexplained Infertility; possible male factor 
    August 2012 through June 2013:  6 IUIs with clomid and trigger shot, all BFNs
    7/2013, Pregnant! Unmedicated--we were on a treatment break
    8/20/13 no heart beat; 8/23/13 d&c
    3/15/14 IVF #1:  Lupron/Follistim/Menopur; ER 3/10 resulting in four transfer grade blastocysts, transferred one pretty blast and froze the remaining three. BFN. 
    Natural FET in May cancelled because the universe hates me my hormones were not cooperating.
    6/24/14 FET #1: transferred two pretty embryos; BFN   
    8/28/14 FET #2: BFP, ended in Chemical pregnancy

Done with medical intervention and getting used to the idea of CFNBC.  

All welcome
  • ((Hugs)) to all you ladies

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @rmpar20 & @lizblue thanks. It sucks and I work for my insurance company. Hopefully we will have more answers when my returns to the office.
  • jenkellenjenkellen member
    edited April 2014
    @torigirl2014 - i hope your monitoring appt went well today. glad you are responding!

@rachaeleigh- yea! now the agonizing wait. hang in there!

@heymrspotter - glad you are keeping sane while you are waiting. hope this week flies by.

@ky29 - glad you are feeling better. 

@kflynn81 - oh no! I'm so sorry. It sounds like if you O'd that beta hell should be over now???? I hope so!

@rocks526 - oh no! I am so so sorry (((hugs)))

@sunlavender - Love Nashville. I hope you had a great time.

@jaztaz1 - if you get the urge, pee on a qtip!

@rmpar29 @natsfan84 - so sorry ladies ((((hugs))))

@lizblue - oh love I am so sorry. Wrapping you up in and squeezing you so tight. This is such bullshit.

My update...my monitoring appt was OK, no cysts. They put me on the same dose of letrozole as last time. My RE said we had another great cycle, just no BFP so they want to continue this treatment one more time. I go in for another monitoring appt tomorrow and then I assume doing another trigger shot and IUI by the end of the week. My husband is having a really hard time. We went out to the bar with some of our friends on Friday and he just said "I'm so done with this. I don't want to do this anymore. I want a baby." I feel so bad because I can't fix it for him. I'm doing OK, just sort of going through the motions at this point. If this doesn't work I'm meeting with my RE to move to something more aggressive. I'm assuming injectibles of some kind.

QOTW: One of my favorites would probably be one of our days we spent in London. We ate at this restaurant off the beaten path without an tourists, and went on a really long walk around the city.

"It's, not, where you are, it's where you're going,
    And it's, not, about the things you've done, it's what you're doing, now"

TTC Journey Began 8/12
    BFP #1 11/9/12, MMC/D&C 12/21/12 @ 9w2d, EDD 7/24/13
    SAs: 2%-3% Morph - RE Official Diagnosis
    Unexplained
     BFN = IUI #1 (Clomid) | IUI #2 (Letrozole) 
    BFP #2 4/19/14 = IUI #3 (Letrozole)
    Expecting Our Elf 12/27/14
    ~All Welcome~

• Hugs @jenkellen. Hope YH finds some peace soon.
    BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13

• (((HUGS))) @jenkellen!  I'm so sorry that you and DH are having a rough time with this. IF just sucks!!!  Good luck at your monitoring appointment and upcoming IUI! 
    6/2010

• Yes, ((HUGS)), @jenkellen‌. It's so hard to see our guys hurting and not be able to fix it. FX that this next cycle is the one.
  • Rocks526Rocks526 member
    edited April 2014
    @Jenkellen I am sorry the both of you are having a rough time.  IF is hard and frustrating. Hopefully this is your month.
  • Beta hell continues... today was at 9.64. I mean, seriously??

At any rate, I was super convinced it'd be zero or close since my OPK's got dark then were non-existant so I was really surprised it only went down a little more than 1. And to top it off... I took an OPK tonight aaaaaand the line is getting darker again, so WTF, I give up.

@jenkellen sorry YH is having a tough time with this. Its always worse I think to see MH discouraged because I for sure cant do anything about that.

@lizblue So sorry about the BFN, so many people build up IVF to be a one and done that its very upsetting when it doesn't work. FWIW, I got my bfp after 5 IVFs and 1 FET ( totally not saying that's what it would take for you...just a little fyi) ....determination and persistence is key. Keep your chin up, I'm here to vent if you need an ear/eye    :)

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• I may be triggering tonight, have to wait for the results of the blood work though, but had 3 good follies so it will probably be Friday when we have IUI#2.  If this one doesn't work, I asked my RE to put in the pre-auth requests for injects since I am tired of the clomid, this time it gave me a migraine for 5 days.   

@anitaflora - congrats!

@Rachaeleigh‌ and @HeyMrsPotter- FX for you!

@lizblue-((hugs)) i am so sorry

@Rocks526, I am sorry to hear about your insurance denying your fertility treatments

@jenkellen- hope your monitoring appt went well yesterday!  Sorry to hear your DH is having such a hard time, I know there are times I feel like he does, but also right now like you, feel I am going through the motions.  Hope this cycle works out for you

FX for those in the 2WW  and hugs to those that I might have missed that need them

QOTW: probably one of my favorite days spent with DH was when we were just getting to know each other after a site trip for work.  We stopped at a winery for a tasting and made sure to buy enough wine for the rest of the week so we could spend time just hanging out and drinking together. 

Me: 34, DH: 32
    TTC Since September 2012
    Dx-PCOS, Anovulation, highly irregular cycles
    March 2013 Comid 50 mg+ TI #1: BFN
    April 2013 Clomid mg + TI #2: BFN
    IVM#1 Aug 2012: BFN
    20 FEB 2014:  CP
    IUI #1 Clomid 100mg  24 FEB 2014: BFN

IUI #2 Clomid 100mg  21 MAR 2014: BFN

IUI#3 Follistim & trigger 21 May 2014: BFN

IVF #1 Follistim & Menopur: 14R, 9M, 7F, transfered 2 day 3 8 cell embies

Beta #1: 7/30: 41  Beta #2 8/1: 96   Beta #3 8/4: 796   EDD:4/9/15

imageimageimage

All Welcome 

• @alicia_R1 - we may be IUI buddies on Friday!  Will probably take my lupron trigger tonight - just waiting for the final call from my RE with the go-ahead.
    BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13

• @ToriGirl2014 FX that this is your cycle!!!!!

Me: 34, DH: 32
    TTC Since September 2012
    Dx-PCOS, Anovulation, highly irregular cycles
    March 2013 Comid 50 mg+ TI #1: BFN
    April 2013 Clomid mg + TI #2: BFN
    IVM#1 Aug 2012: BFN
    20 FEB 2014:  CP
    IUI #1 Clomid 100mg  24 FEB 2014: BFN

IUI #2 Clomid 100mg  21 MAR 2014: BFN

IUI#3 Follistim & trigger 21 May 2014: BFN

IVF #1 Follistim & Menopur: 14R, 9M, 7F, transfered 2 day 3 8 cell embies

Beta #1: 7/30: 41  Beta #2 8/1: 96   Beta #3 8/4: 796   EDD:4/9/15

imageimageimage

All Welcome 

• Alicia_R1 said:
    @ToriGirl2014 FX that this is your cycle!!!!!

Definitely for both of us! 
    BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"