1st Trimester
Options

Positive Pregnancy Tests

Hi!
Hubby and I have been TTC. On Friday I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. I took another test today, another positive. My period is due Sunday. This is our 1st pregnancy so I am very nervous and scared. I am wondering if I should test again after my missed period or is it safe to say that the tests were correct? The 1st test I took had a dark positive (First Response) and the 2nd test was digital (ClearBlue). Also when do I need to call and make a doctors appointment?
Thank you for all the help!!!! I appreciate it!! :-)
BabyFetus Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Positive Pregnancy Tests

• Options
    amyhrees said:
    Hi!
    Hubby and I have been TTC. On Friday I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. I took another test today, another positive. My period is due Sunday. This is our 1st pregnancy so I am very nervous and scared. I am wondering if I should test again after my missed period or is it safe to say that the tests were correct? The 1st test I took had a dark positive (First Response) and the 2nd test was digital (ClearBlue). Also when do I need to call and make a doctors appointment?
    Thank you for all the help!!!! I appreciate it!! :-)
    QFP from a lurker.

If it was a dark positive, you're obviously pregnant. It's almost impossible to get a false positive (usually faint). Not possible to get several dark tests and for them to be wrong. Congrats on your BFP!
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Options
    You're obviously pregnant. Stop taking tests.
    Figure out who you want to be seen by and give them a call. Most practices will schedule your first appointment between 8 and 13 weeks. The sooner you call the better because a lot of places have limited first appointment spots. For example, my office only sets first appointments during morning hours every 3rd week of the month.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with pp. Congrats!
  • Options
    Congratulations, you're pregnant! Now unless you enjoy wasting money, stop peeing on sticks.

I agree with PP, call now to set up an appt. just call and tell them you have a positive pregnancy test and they will handle it from there.

Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thank you everyone!!! I appreciate it!
    I went in today to do the blood test and they should be calling later today with the results!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"