April 2013 Moms

Twin Cities peeps

MKC12/22/2006MKC12/22/2006 member
edited March 2014 in April 2013 Moms
How is the Maplewood Mall? I'm going to be in WBL later this week and my coworker wants to go shoe shopping. We are also going to Ikea, and Arbor Lakes on our way out of town. Hoping to skip MOA...

Edited for spelling bc no one goes show shopping.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Twin Cities peeps

• I actually dont' think I've ever been to Maplewood in all my 30+ years of living in Minnesota / Mpls area.  Southdale, Eden Prairie Center, and Ridgedale are my usual haunts, in that order.  Arbor Lakes is really nice though!

Good call on skipping the MOA although on a weekday it is usually pretty dead, which is nice.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Never been there. I would suggest Rosedale if you are in White Bear Lake. I think it has a DSW. I would say MOA wouldn't be bad on a weekday, but it's spring break week. So just say no unless you want to feel like you're back at work, surrounded by obnoxious teenagers!
  • Loading the player...
  • Maplewood Mall is OK - it's fairly small(in my opinion), which is nice if you're not looking to walk a zillion miles to go from store to store.  It's easy to navigate as most stores can be seen from the main 'courtyard' area.  Here's a link to a list of stores - plenty of options for shoes!

https://www.simon.com/mall/maplewood-mall/stores 

~10.23.10 - Mr&Mrs ~ 04.12.13 - Daddy&Mommy~

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Baby GIRL #2 is due Jan. 7, 2015!

• Thanks everyone! I lived there for 9 years and never went there either. I was very much a Mpls/St Paul/west metro girl. :) We may check it out or do Rosedale, and I used to go there in college.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Maplewood is small and quiet during the week. There is a fun indoor carousel if you will have LO with you! There is also a DSW across the street.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"