TTC After a Loss
Options

High Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies...help! (losses mentioned)

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, so apologies for cross-posting in advance.  I wanted to find out whether anyone has come up positive for high beta-2 glycoprotein 1 antibodies and has gone onto have a successful pregnancy.  My lab results came back today following 2 consecutive early pregnancy losses, and this test was the only one that came back out of normal range (came in at 71, and normal is less than 20).  I am still waiting for my doctor to call me to tell me how to react to this, but was hoping that some of you might have experience with this and provide some insight into how to proceed from here.  TIA!

Re: High Beta-2 Glycoprotein 1 Antibodies...help! (losses mentioned)

• Options
    So sorry for your losses, hope you get some advice from the ladies on PgAL

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    Sorry ladies...my apologies for not rewording my question better.  

Are any of you being treated for this as you TTC?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"