May 2014 Moms

AW moment: I said YES!

So I've always called my boyfriend DH on here just cause it's easier and we already knew we would be getting married... we just happened to get pregnant before that happened haha! Well we drove down to Myrtle Beach, SC this past week so he could do the testing and interview for the Myrtle Beach PD. We stayed a few extra days with friends who live down there and made a mini baby moon. Thursday after his testing we went out to look around the area (he's never been there, and I only saw what tourists usually see, but we wanted to do more of what the locals do since we may be moving there before the end of the year). Went to the state park, walked the beach and the nature walks in the woods. And HE PROPOSED!!! In his typical fashion he didn't get down on one knee and didn't say the "will you marry me" and all the cutesy stuff ya see in movies... but it was absolutely perfect! Of course I said yes! No date yet (like to get through pregnancy and a newborn first haha!), maybe fall next year. So even if he doesn't get this job, the area will always hold a place in our hearts.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**Lighting a candle in memory of our angel babies and angel mama in heaven from May'14**

Re: AW moment: I said YES!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"