July 2013 Moms

GTKY: Superpowers!

hollandmamahollandmama member
edited March 2014 in July 2013 Moms
Because a few superpowers would make our mommy lives much easier, I'd like to know which one you would prefer... as if I could in some way convince the universe to give us some help ;)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
*Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

GTKY: Superpowers! 64 votes

Teleportation (no need to pump, just teleport to DC!)
25% 16 votes
Telekinesis (clean without moving a finger)
28% 18 votes
Hypnosis (no more bad nappers)
15% 10 votes
Mind reading (hell yes... now you can understand why LO is crying)
7% 5 votes
Additional limbs (because all of us could us an extra hand)
3% 2 votes
Mind control (for those with a not-so-nice MIL)
1% 1 vote
Time travel (because you wish you wouldn't have given LO those eggs which caused an allergic reaction)
3% 2 votes
Healing powers (no need to explain this!)
9% 6 votes
SS... and explain :)
6% 4 votes

Re: GTKY: Superpowers!

• fabkfabk member
    Teleportation!! Even before the LO I wanted this super power. Five years of long distance relationship will do that to you!
  • Mind control. Finally Mr. Vals will clean the house halfway decently.

I chose "extra limb" but that was dumb.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • I voted Ss because I would want to fly! I dream that I can fly almost every time I dream

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• I always wanted teleportation. I think even more so with a baby - if we could get anywhere without actually having to travel, my life would be amazing! I could see my parents all the time :)
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • Additional limbs.
    Ty is attached to my hip and I always say "go go gadget arm"
  • I wanted to say telekinesis. But I couldn't choose that over the ability to heal. I want to always be able to kiss baby's boo boos and make them all better!
  • I said healing powers- that trumps the power I typically choose- invisibility or teleportation. Maybe both.

I always have flying dreams but they usually turn into nightmares and end with me going way too fast or gravity stops working so I start "falling" up.
    Me:33/DH: 34
    Married: July 28, 2012
    DD: July 29, 2013
    DS: July 1, 2015
    Current EDD: May 15, 2017
  • Mind control.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's easy- healing powers!  LO luckily hasn't been sick yet, but it breaks my heart when other babies and children are sick.  I can heal all the babies and children of J13, the world?  Hell yes, I'd even give up the lotto jackpot for that power.
  • @martyn17 I officially have a bump crush on you!! I think about the same things with HP! :x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Teleportation would be cool because we travel so much, maybe that DH powers. I pick telekinesis Because cleaning is my weakness.

• I'd like to try each one for one day before I choose. Ok?
  • SS. I'd like a Super Metabolism power. I wanna eat all the things and not gain an inch or a pound. Is this mommy related? I mean, I'm super happy when I eat. Happy mama = happy baby?
  • emmanemm said:
    @martyn17 I officially have a bump crush on you!! I think about the same things with HP! :x
    :\">

Thanks.  I can geek out about HP pretty easily.  
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • ncchnat said:
    fabk said:
    Teleportation!! Even before the LO I wanted this super power. Five years of long distance relationship will do that to you!
    Exactly. Plus, then I would get to see my family more. I hate living so far away and Muppet not getting to spend much time with Granny and Pop. 
    Same here, now my mom is here for 3 months but after that LO will be seeing them once a year :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• SS- invisibility. I would spend all weekend invisible and DH could take care of the kids without 'but I just need to give this random thing to mommy' or 'I just need to tell mommy a random thing'.

Peace at last. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Telekinesis. Maryanne, I thought of Mary Poppins but Mrs. Weasley works too.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Teleportation, hands down. I waste so much time traveling between work, errands, etc. and it would be amazing to just teleport and not have to haul my spawn in and out of the carseats a million times a day. Plus, then I could teleport to my parents' for visits and teleport to one of the Florida houses (my parents' or ILs') when I need a quickie vacation. 
  • OMG--if I could hypnotize my children to sleep well, I think I could face all other challenges with no problem. Mama needs some sleep, yo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"