March 2014 Moms

Recommend your netflix

What shows are you watching? I just finished orange is the new black and loved it but now I don't have a show to watch :( I'm caught up on revenge, Greys, blacklist,

Re: Recommend your netflix

• We just finished Bates Motel and Sons of Anarchy. I was reluctant to watch both, but I ended up getting sucked in pretty quick.

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I don't have netflix. But here's some good ones I watch: Hannibal, revolution, the voice, vampire diaries, hart of Dixie, beauty and the beast.
  • Gossip girl, and I just started weeds.
  • Tudors, Call the Midwife

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Burn notice, dr who and house of cards are what we are watching right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're watching West Wing and Law and Order.
  • If you like crime shows, Leverage is excellent!
  • Parks & Recreation. Amy Poehler is seriously the funniest woman.

The Office. Always funny.

30 Rock. Sometimes hilarious, sometimes less than funny. All around good.

And I second all PP's who mentioned Vampire a Diaries, Gossip Girl, & Pretty Little Liars. Good to have in the background to keep you occupied.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• With DS I watched Mad Men.
  • Weeds
    Friday night lights
    Pretty little liars
    downton abbey
    Hart of Dixie
    Parenthood
    photo 334932ce-4f16-4b35-8d49-b4c5beb158c9.jpg

Anniversary 

• Breaking Bad!
    textimage

• Parenthood! Started watching it when Zoey was born and am already halfway through the third season. SO GOOD!
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC #1 since April 2011
    BFP #1 07.22.13 - EDD 03.24.13
    U/S #1 08.06.13 - HB 138!
    U/S #2 10.05.13 - It's a Girl!
  • New girl, parenthood, the following
  • I really like the Bones seasons. And HIMYM
  • I love Breaking Bad, but watching it PP would have given me major anxiety, lol!  Great show though :) 

If you like British shows, Doctor Who (then Torchwood if you're really into it), Foyle's War, Sherlock (especially Sherlock!) and Doc Martin are all easy to watch.

Downton Abbey isn't on Netflix anymore, but if you have Amazon prime you get amazon streaming too which will have D.A.  

I watched some of these on Neflix after I had DD1 and DS:
    Bones 
    Lie to Me
    Archer 
    Dexter
    Burn Notice

Mindless TV totally saved my sanity during all that cluster feeding!
    imageimage 
  • Dexter and The Office
  • My most recents are Call the Midwife, Parenthood, Parks and Rec, Malcolm in the Middle, and Hart of Dixie.

• House is another good one.
  • babycaps said:

I second Archer!!! Hilarious. I quoted Lana in my wedding vows and LOs nickname comes from that show as well. Bobs burger is also great!!!!

I've already devoured all new episodes of both on Hulu. Love them!
  • DH and I really loved house of cards, and he's into weeds right now and likes it.
  • I'm re-watching Lost. Ashamed to say that I'm on episode 70 after only about 2 weeks of watching. It's just as addictive the second time around.
    Mom to 5 wonderful kids: 18ds, 15ds, 13ds, 11dd and baby boy! Why get old when you can get pregnant?

• Loved Called the midwife... we are on Breaking bad now... it is good
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"