November 2014 Moms
Options

Subchrionic hemrrohage

Went to er last night... Thought I was miss carrying but turned out to be this sub hemmorhage thing:(

Can anyone give me some positive stories of this happening to them. I'm only 6 weeks! Baby has a strong heartbeat and growing perfectly!

Re: Subchrionic hemrrohage

• Options
    Yeah. They don't typically cause miscarriage. So everyone would have a positve story. I have one. Dr wasn't concerned.
    TTC #2: 12/2012
    Back to our beloved RE 10/2013
    BFP #5 3/5/14
    Beta 1: 47. Beta 2: 87. Beta 3: 482!

Baby CCH v2.0 due 11.14.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My doc only gave me a 50-50 chance of baby making it:(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It can cause a miscarriage, but many times they resolve and cause no issues whatsoever. My good friend had one early on in this pregnancy and it resolved by 12 weeks, GOOD LUCK!
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options
    I had a bad one at 12 weeks last time . I woke up and the blood was like day 3 of a heavy period. I freaked out of course !  My midwife had me come in that morning and they discovered the SCH.  The baby was fine .. I bled for several weeks and she put me on very modified activity .. no gym, sex, lifting anything over 10 lbs ... anyway .. all was ok ! .. Baby was born healthy at 9 months.  I never had another one.  Hope all is well with you !!  Prayers !!
               5 years IF & 2 losses

~~ DS Born 2/28/2013 ~~
                8lb 13 oz 22 inches 
    Happily expecting another miracle !
     EDD 11/20

• Options
    My coworker had one at 6 weeks and is now 14 weeks and everything is going as it should for her.
  • Options
    I have one... Not seeing any bleeding or spotting.. And my dr was surprised to hear that when he saw it on the ultrasound.

It's shrinking and my dr is not at all concerned. No restrictions at all.
  • Options
    Thanks for mentioning. It gives me strength knowing others go through and so many babies are just fine:)
  • Options
    I had one at 6 weeks (I'm now 7) and it went away just fine.  It was diagnosed on a Tuesday and by Friday it had cleared up.  Doctor had me on bed rest for a couple of days but now he says all is well.
    DS born @32 weeks with IUGR and a heart defect.  Passed away May 2015
    DD born July 2016
    TTC #3
  • Options
    I had one at 6w4d, it lasted until the day before 2nd tri, off and on, and DS was born, perfectly fine.
     TTC #1 since June 2008
    M/C @ 6 weeks 12/31/2008, Ectopic @ 6 weeks on 4/23/2010
    Diagnosed Unexplained 11/2009-DH is fine-I don't get AF
    Cycle #22 - 1/27/11 - IUI #1 & Injections - BFP! - DS born 11/11/11 
    TTC#2 - 2/24/14 - IUI & Injections - BFP! - EDD 11/29/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"