April 2014 Moms

CD mamas: GMD prefold & cover on a 7 pounder

So hilarious! She is swimming in this thing!

GMD orange edge newborn prefold covered up by a Thirsties Duo Size 1 wrap.

It works, but it's pretty big on my 7 lb 2 oz-er. Still - pretty cute!!

Re: CD mamas: GMD prefold & cover on a 7 pounder

• Aww...yay! I don't think I really have a concept of how tiny newborns are...I'm planning the same setup (GMD newborn prefolds with those thirsties wraps) and they look so small - I was worried about the prefold being too tiny for him.

Looks like that shouldn't be a concern :)

Thanks for sharing!
    TTC #1 since August 2012 |  BFP August 17th, 2013  |    EDD April 25th, 2014
    Living with Vestibulodynia (Chronic pelvic pain)

• I can't wait to use mine! There is no way I have anything that Luke can fit right now! She looks so cute!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Lol I giggle every time I put DD2 in anything that requires a cover.

Married 3.14.09
    DS born 8.20.10
    MC 7.11.11
    DD born 5.24.12
    #3 EDD 4.02.14
  • She's so cute!!
  • Too cute ! But this makes me happy I bought some Nb covers
  • It makes me happy I got preemie prefolds! Not that everything isn't at least a little bulky on those frog legs.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the exact same diapers. GMD orange edge prefolds and size 1 thirsties...I am supposedly having a large baby and I still think they will swallow him for a while. I wish I would have bought more newborn covers!
  • It makes me happy I got preemie prefolds! Not that everything isn't at least a little bulky on those frog legs.

Do you think preemie will fit an average new born for a decent amount of time?

BabyFetus Ticker

• If you get preemie prefolds and trifold them and just lay them in the cover, they will last a long time.
  • Yeah I think they will fit with a snappy for about ten minutes, but I'm ok with that. They were a small investment and then they work for tri folding or as doublers or even as wash cloths.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"