August 2014 Moms
Options

*****Sunday Ticker Change*****

22 weeks here and another week in the books! Still feeling great besides horrible lower back pain.

One visit to my chiropractor Friday, and another tomorrow, and I feel way better after one visit. No reason to suffer! He found the trigger point almost immediately, it was sweet relief!

Dh still knows what bean is and I don't. We are all going to brunch today bc his sister is in from out of town. So maybe I'll have some news later today?

Hope everyone has a great week!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *****Sunday Ticker Change*****

• Options
    18 weeks here. Feeling great overall! I have TERRIBLE tail bone bone pain lately though. I broke it when I was 18 and is on occasion sore, but even sitting on my couch is painful now! Not looking forward to over 5 more months of this! Oh well comes with the territory and I'll survive! Feeling more movement lately but still not consistent. I'm guessing this week or next it will be consistent and ready for that!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    22 weeks here too! Feeling pretty good, for the most part. I think I will also be going to the chiropractor this week. I had a horrible cold last week, so my upper back is sore from coughing. My hips go numb when I lay on them for a little bit, so I'm hoping the chiropractor can help! Little girl has been very active the past few days.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    22 weeks and feeling good! Thinking about scheduling the prenatal message I got for Valentine's day soon. Have a great week ladies! :)
  • Options
    19 weeks and feeling pretty good! Headed to BRU soon to pick up our crib. Nursery furniture (dresser, bookshelf, rocking chair, and crib) will then be complete. Now we need to work on cleaning out what we have been storing in there, ugh. Hope everyone has a great week! :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    20 weeks here ..HALF WAY DONE!! feeling good! Started getting occasional BH and the peeing has def decreased. I no longer get up in the middle of the night usually. Hoping things continue to go well!

Me 28 DH 30

After 4+ years TTC

FET #2 = DS Madden Jeffery <3 July 29, 2014 <3
  • Options
    19 today, baby is very active and my husband and mom can feel it too.  We have our 20 week check up this week and our anatomy ultrasound next week
    Married to the love of my life, full time wife and Mommy

• Options
    19w2d! Doing pretty good. Feeling the baby move a lot now but SO or anyone else can't feel it yet.
    Going to my A/S on Wednesday and very excited for that!
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    22 weeks! Baby boy is partying it up in there now. :) DH can see it easily. I'm learning his sleep cycles too, I think. He's active at the same times every day. We're talking wide awake at 10pm - uh oh! I'm also in the low back pain group. Had a prenatal massage and she recommended a chiropractor too, so I'm going to look into it. Went maternity shopping today & took a selfie w/ the fake belly strapped on. I sent it to my mom (who hasn't visited in a few weeks) - that was hilarious! Holy crap, w/ all these kicks, it's becoming so real.. finally! :-D  

Happy week ladies! :)
    TTC #1 since August 2011 w/ unexplained IF
    09/12-11/13: 3 TIs, 3 IUIs, ICSI/PGS IVF & 2 FETs
    08/14: Our little miracle has FINALLY arrived - 3 years after we started trying!
  • Options
    22 weeks here too!
    I feel like I'm in some sort of pain all the time.  My back hurts almost all the time, my legs cramp a lot, and my belly hurts too.  Sometimes the belly hurts really bad, and other times its just kind of an ache.  I don't like it one bit, but I wouldn't trade being pregnant for anything!  I have an OB appt tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well. :)

TTC Since 6/13
    BFP 1: 6/16/13  EDD: 3/2/14  MMC: 8/26/13
    BFP 2: 11/16/13 EDD: 8/3/14
    Baby Brody born 8/1/14!!!

• Options
    Sorry that I'm late!  I was 20 weeks yesterday, and I'm feeling pretty good.  I'm extremely tired and even more sore.  We completed a lot this week (registry, bought stroller, bought car seats, and twin pack n play).  I got the first mobile hung up that I made.  

Our 20 week appointment is this Wednesday with a full ultrasound.  We have short ultrasounds every Wednesday, but this is the appointment where they'll have the best chance at determining if the SUA has caused any issues for Madison, so I'm very anxious about this one.

BFP: 12/2/13, EDD: 8/17/13

imageimage

Follow MacKenzie and Madison's Journey at randidooley.wordpress.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"