April 2013 Moms

The Walking Dead LAST WEEKS EPISODE

I don't remember if we talked about last weeks episode. This was when Maggie and Glen were reunited and made it to Terminus. I still feel like something is uber fishy about terminus. It's too good to be true. I'm not gonna lie, I got super teary-eyed when glen and Maggie got back together. So my question; since tomorrow might is the season finale, who is going to die? You know someone will. My guess is Glen, I don't have a solid reason. It would be too easy for him & Maggie to be happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: The Walking Dead LAST WEEKS EPISODE

• Nooooo! Glenn better not die. I agree with you about Terminus. It seems super cult-like and I don't think anything good will come of it besides the meet-up of the "prisoners".

So when Darryl was with that group of guys and you heard them say "claim" to everything, all I keep thinking about is... Beth is going to somehow come across the group and the main leader guy is going to say "claim" about her! And then Darryl will lose his shit.

I'm not ready for the season to be over!
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Loading the player...
  • Shabutie said:

arschm02 said:
    Nooooo! Glenn better not die. I agree with you about Terminus. It seems super cult-like and I don't think anything good will come of it besides the meet-up of the "prisoners".

So when Darryl was with that group of guys and you heard them say "claim" to everything, all I keep thinking about is... Beth is going to somehow come across the group and the main leader guy is going to say "claim" about her! And then Darryl will lose his shit.

I'm not ready for the season to be over!
    :P

=))

• Another thing about the group that claims everything.... Remember a few episodes back when Rick was hiding under the bed and those guys came in the house? Remember one of them claimed the bed and that's why they ended up fighting over the bed. So I think this is the same group.

I also got teary when Glenn found Maggie. It was so cute!

Something is def fishy about terminus. Since tonight is the last episode either someone will die or something major will happen at terminus.

And PS is Daryl is killed off I just may boycott the series!!!

• Another thing about the group that claims everything.... Remember a few episodes back when Rick was hiding under the bed and those guys came in the house? Remember one of them claimed the bed and that's why they ended up fighting over the bed. So I think this is the same group. I also got teary when Glenn found Maggie. It was so cute! Something is def fishy about terminus. Since tonight is the last episode either someone will die or something major will happen at terminus. And PS is Daryl is killed off I just may boycott the series!!!
    Yes, it is the same group. The one who got knocked out knows what Rick looks like and they are all currently searching for him. They talked a bit about it during that last episode. They are all walking along the railroad not far behind Rick, Carl and Michonne. I have a feeling the "claimed" group is going to find them soon, Daryl is going to realize what's going on, and the claimed group is going down. I don't think any main characters are going to die in this last episode @tondraluv you CAN'T talk about Glenn dying! He just found Maggie! That would be too much to handle for the season end [-(
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I must've missed that part when they were talking about finding rick. I'm sure I was either falling asleep or chasing Elliott thru the house!
  • Ooooh cannibals! I like this twist!
  • @cece2683 oooooo that is an EXCELLENT theory. I'm intrigued

• There MUST be a thread in the morning to discuss tonights episode OMG

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Yes!!!! I'm dying here! Can't wait to talk about it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Omg the first person on MUST make a thread seriously

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"