December 2013 Moms

My ver unsuper baby :)

I know all the talk is about how everyone's babies are overachievers but You won't see my little one crawling, walking, or running for office anytime soon. God forbid she tries crawling over the summer I might just push her over ;) ( crawling and being outside do not mix!!!). Anyway my actual question. Is anyone else's baby chewing on their tongue so much they are bruising it? This is the third time I have noticed a bruise on the side of her tongue. It seems strange to me. Weird or not?

Re: My ver unsuper baby :)

• When ever she smiles she sticks out her tongue. That is how we noticed it.
  • I havent looked at his tongue but he did chew on his arm so hard he bruised it. Its like he gave himself an arm hickey.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I haven't seen any bruising but LO sticks out her tongue a LOT now, it's pretty funny. How cute that yours does it when she smiles! Sad about the bruises though.
  • I would never have even thought to check. Very un-super mom here.
    (Baby's good at drooling, though).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • jordanm24 said:

I haven't seen any bruising but LO sticks out her tongue a LOT now, it's pretty funny. How cute that yours does it when she smiles! Sad about the bruises though.

She doesn't stick it out far but it is so cute!

Oh, cute!! Hey we have the same outfit! ;)
  • My DD just started chewing her tongue as well, looks like she is chewing food, or like when a cow chews it crud or whatever you call it, I told my DH she will be ready for food sooner than I think sadly. 
  • My DD just started chewing her tongue as well, looks like she is chewing food, or like when a cow chews it crud or whatever you call it, I told my DH she will be ready for food sooner than I think sadly. 

Mine does this too. She does it mostly when she sees me eating something. I wasn't sure if this was a signal she was getting ready for solids though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"