Cloth Diapering

Super Deal on Chicco NextFit Convertible Carseat at Target

The Ergo post reminded me to share this deal here too.  https://www.babycheapskate.com/2014/03/26/huge-savings-on-chicco-gear-at-target-nextfit-keyfit-more/

The NextFit is already on sale for 20% off and if you use the 20% printable coupon and the $20 off $100 purchase coupon you can get the carseat for almost 50% off.  We used those and our red card and paid $161.44 each for two of them.  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Super Deal on Chicco NextFit Convertible Carseat at Target

• Is this a good carseat for a toddler? Rf to ff?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • mmm50mmm50 member
    It's supposed to fit until around 65 pounds (RF until 40 pounds).  It is one of the best (based on reviews I've read) for small cars. 
  • Loading the player...
  • My sister just got one for her very long torsoed two year old because he outgrew his marathon rf and she really likes it.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is a great seat. Second tallest shell on the market and easiest install. The only downside is the RF till 40lbs. Which for most people isn't an issue.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yup. This comes two weeks after we paid $220 for ours.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • N_KozN_Koz member
    It appears to be out of stock within 100 miles of me :-( I am still going to try at the store today

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • @Nana_Osaki06‌ So if E is barely 24 lbs at 20 months, she would have to be RF till like junior high?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • TJ she would probably RF in it until 4. It's what it's designed for.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Sold out in all stores around me!  Do any of the coupons work online (other than just the 20% sale they are having)?
  • Mapleme said:
    abby8279 said:
    Sold out in all stores around me!  Do any of the coupons work online (other than just the 20% sale they are having)?
    Not that I've been able to find (I don't have a target anywhere near me). I've been trying to find some kind of deal that's more than 20%, but coming up short. BRU is having a 20% off everything sale today though, so if you have an additional BRU coupon, you could probably use that.
    Thanks.  I'll try that.  I think all my BRUs coupons only work on full price items, but we'll see.
  • Have you guys checked all the colors. I found that it says we're out of stock for only certain colors at our Target.
  • N_KozN_Koz member
    Out of stock for all 8 stores within 50 miles :-(

• Can you have it sent to your local store? Only one store near me had the ergo, but I could have had one sent to the other. Not sure of the coupon with that though.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • N_KozN_Koz member
    The nearest store that has one is 90 miles away and the coupons only work in store :-( I am going to phone stalk the stores until the 5th and then I may drive the crazy distance. It would cost me about $20 in gas but if they took both the coupons it would still be a good deal.

• mmm50mmm50 member
    @N_Koz you could also see if they will give you a raincheck.  One of the ladies on my BMB did that-- she went in and paid for it today, and they'll have one for her to pick up at the store next week.  That might be an option rather than a far drive.  
  • mmm50mmm50 member
    @Mapleme one of the ladies on my BMB also said that Buy Buy Baby honored both coupons and the 20% sale.  She took the 2 coupons and the printout of the carseat in the shopping cart which showed the sale price of 239.99.  
  • N_KozN_Koz member
    mmm50 Thank you for the suggestions I am going to try it at buy buy baby tomorrow if not I will see if Target will let me pay then get it in.

• I love mine!

I got it online a little less than a year ago at albeebaby.com (I think that's the site) and they had it 25% off. I think they had just come out, maybe the prices have come down a bit since then?
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• We found one in stock at a store 1 hr away.  But now they are saying it's not 20% off anymore.  But we still can use the 20% off coupon and the $20 off coupon.  I think we will go for it!
  • N_KozN_Koz member
    it is 20% off online make them price match their online price

• N_Koz said:
    it is 20% off online make them price match their online price
    We asked when we called and they said they won't.  We'll see what they say at the store tomorrow.
  • N_KozN_Koz member
    Looks like they changed the online price too :-(

• N_KozN_Koz member
    Hey guys if anyone is still trying to do this my local Targets finally got them back in stock. They would only take the 20% off or price match the 20% online but they let me use a $20 off printed coupon and a $20 off mobile coupon so with the red card I paid $185 for it!

• Oh lucky ladies this isn't available in Canada but I hear it should be in the next 8 months or so...hoping it'll come in before this little guy needs it

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"