Stay at Home Moms
Options

Oh, potty training...

DS pooped in his potty while I was washing dishes. Then he took it to the bathroom, spilled it all over the toilet and floor. It was very liquid-y. I heard the toilet flush from the other room and came running.

I has just finished cleaning the baby, the toilet, the floor and the potty chair when I heard him farting from the other room. He pooped again all over the floor, his train tracks, and himself.

Now he's had two baths and he's wearing a diaper. Just in case.

I hope DH is enjoying his peaceful stroll through Home Depot.
Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am

Re: Oh, potty training...

• Options
    Ewww. Sorry you're having such a shitty day. Haha. Shitty... get it? :)) but seriously, that sucks. At least he was initially trying to do the right thing. And dh better tell you to get out of the house for a little bit when he gets back!

DS1 4.4.11. &  DS2 4.18.13
  • Options
    jlpevjlpev member
    Lol that sucks! Potty training is exhausting
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is too independent sometimes. The very first time he used the potty we took the insert into the bathroom and poured it in the toilet, and then I let him flush. Every time since then he just flushes it himself. I kind of wish he would let me carry it in, because, what if he trips?! Pee everywhere! We need to transition to a potty seat on the toilet, but he's not tall enough to get up there himself yet.
    Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"