May 2014 Moms

~Saturday Ticker Change~ (epic fail & apology)

Sorry I dropped the ball yesterday, ladies! I was out all day and completely forgot. We're a pretty small group right now, but I wanted to give anyone who still wanted to AW their milestones this week the opportunity to do so! So here we go, a day late! Let's hear those updates!

How many weeks? What fruit or veggie?

How are you feeling?

Any appointments, ultrasounds, or updates on baby this week?

What else is going on? Rants and raves this week?

GTKY: What is the #1 question you are SICK of being asked at this stage in your pregnancy? 
BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3

Re: ~Saturday Ticker Change~ (epic fail &amp; apology)

• 35 weeks, coconut

feeling terrible, tired all the time, swollen body parts, ready to be done being pregnant

NST once a week, regular appointment this week, probably start weekly visits now

Been having BH for about a week, started having real contractions this morning but they aren't close enough to worry. 

I'm tired of being asked.....What are you naming him? and Are you ready?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 33 weeks - durian fruit, whatever that is.

Feeling crappy lately, can't kick this horrible cold I got last weekend. Sore and tired all the time.

No updates, next appt is Wednesday. Growth scan in 2 weeks.

Only rant is wishing this stupid cold would go away.

I actually don't get a ton of annoying questions. Most common one is how I think DD is doing with the idea of a sibling.
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Loading the player...
  • Sorry I dropped the ball yesterday, ladies! I was out all day and completely forgot. We're a pretty small group right now, but I wanted to give anyone who still wanted to AW their milestones this week the opportunity to do so! So here we go, a day late! Let's hear those updates! Please don't worry about it! We're all busy! Thanks for posting this every week.

How many weeks? What fruit or veggie? 33 weeks - Durian fruit (?)

How are you feeling? Big, slow, and clumsy

Any appointments, ultrasounds, or updates on baby this week? After many weeks of my cervix holding up, it was discovered that I'm dilated to a 1. Got the steriod shots and an fFN (the next day). fFN was negative, so I'm good for another 2 weeks! I narrowly avoided bedrest and/or a 33 or 34 week baby.

What else is going on? Rants and raves this week?
    Rant - I cannot complain about anything this week!
    Rave - I passed my 32w3d milestone with DS. I'm more pregnant than I've ever been and I'm so appreciative!

GTKY: What is the #1 question you are SICK of being asked at this stage in your pregnancy? What are you having? A baby, silly people! No, I know it's a common question. I just get mixed reactions when I say we're going to be surprised.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• How many weeks? What fruit or veggie? 34 weeks butternut squash

How are you feeling? Not good

Any appointments, ultrasounds, or updates on baby this week? Biweekly check on Tuesday. 4d ultrasound on Wednesdsy

What else is going on? Rants and raves this week? Rants- I'm over this cold/ sinus thing and going to a wedding all weekend that served NO food was NOT cool. (Long story) Rave- Baby's room is starting to come together!

GTKY: What is the #1 question you are SICK of being asked at this stage in your pregnancy? How do you feel? Do you REALLY want to know???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"