November 2014 Moms

First World Problems

Let's hear them ladies (and for the love of god not everything has to be about your pregnancy, please keep the food/nausea/symptom posts to around 10%.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: First World Problems

• Loading the player...
  • I felt silly taking the elevator at the hotel to the second floor all of last week & apologized I don't know how many times to fellow riders ... but there were no internal stairs! They were all fire doors. Ridiculous. :-S
  • mrskbuck said:

Yesterday I had three shows I wanted to record but I can only record two at a time. It was a real struggle to decide.

Right? We are thrilled with satellite in that respect... but what if weather interrupts the season finale of TWD? God nooooooo! We'd have to buy it on Amazon or wait a week!
  • KMW08KMW08 member
    My boss ordered food from the same place I wanted. I just waited an hour so I could blame "smelling" his as the reason why I ordered it too.

I felt like it would be awkward to call & order right after him.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• I didn't have any sour cream for my baked potato at lunch today. It just wasn't the same...
  • Chuck. E. Cheese. ... That is all
  • The battery on my remote start for my car died....I had to go OUTSIDE to start my car.. its 35 degrees..
  • Yesterday morning it was 45° out and sunny when i went in to work in sneakers and a light jacket. 8 hours later there was 4 inchss of snow on my car and the roads... got my cute new sneakers wet! Grrr
  • I want to buy some leopard print ballet flats, but I'm having a hard time finding the perfect pair. It's really frustrating me!

Married June 2010
    Miscarriage September 11, 2010
    Baby Girl C born August 23, 2011
    Baby Boy G born January 16, 2013
    Miscarriage April 6, 2014
    Miscarriage July 4, 2014
    Due April 10, 2015

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • akj1130 said:

I want to buy some leopard print ballet flats, but I'm having a hard time finding the perfect pair. It's really frustrating me!

Try burlington coat factory?

• Not mine; but the man in front of me at Starbucks just got whip cream on his drink when he "explicitly said no whip". Get the stick out your ass, stop throwing your mantrum, and just enjoy the whip!
  • Thanks for the tip, @heidiliz626! I'll check them out! 

Married June 2010
    Miscarriage September 11, 2010
    Baby Girl C born August 23, 2011
    Baby Boy G born January 16, 2013
    Miscarriage April 6, 2014
    Miscarriage July 4, 2014
    Due April 10, 2015

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • TBS is playing a marathon of cheesy funny movies and there's so many commercials. LAME.
    Number One: Born 06.16.2009
    BFP: 01.17.2014 / MC 02.05.2014
    BFP: 03.08.2014 / MMC: 05.07.2014
    Dx: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
    Currently on the bench. [Chart]

• My dryer is taking forever to dry clothes and it's messing up my cleaning/laundry rotation.
                          January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • You guys, my brand new iPhone is auto correcting stupid things and sometimes I have to type the same word TWICE.

Also, I cant buy gift registry items on the ikea website from my iPhone and I had to buy a gift from target instead. Yuck, I hate target.
    Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am
  • @nonoemily I've never met a soul who hates target!!
  • My job is so annoying.... Decent money + heat in the winter/ cook in the summer. Uh but I have to deal with PEOPLE.
  • Really? They are like one step down from Walmart. Not that Ikea was a great choice, I felt like I was choosing the lesser of two evils.
    Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am
  • @nonoemily oh man not in my town! You should see our Walmart- it makes target look like nordstrom or macys
  • All I want to do is take a nap but the washer only has 15 minutes left, and the thought of wet clothes sitting in there until I wake up skeeves me out. So I'm trying to force myself to stay awake.
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14

• katiewest said:
    I have to drive 25 minutes to get to Trader Joe's but it is soooo worth it.  There are now two jars of cookie butter in my pantry calling my name.
    I have to drive an hour AND cross the usa/canada border to go to trader joes. I love that place. MM...tamales. You can't buy tamales in canada. damn you mexican vacation.
    Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Target didn't have the coat I wanted in my size. So I had to order it online. And pay more in shipping. And it is snowing in MD again today. Giant snowflakes and next week is April. Seriously?!?!
  • We want to buy a new vehicle. There are too many to choose from, it's hard to decide what we want!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

• My laundry won't fold itself and I don't feel like folding it. I have also used all of my spoons in the house and I want cereal.

TTC #1 since August 2012

BFP 7/5/13 ~EDD 3/17/14 - MC 7/22/13

DX PCOS 9/17/13 - Cyst on left ovary benched on BCP

10/12/13 Cyst is gone starting cycle #1 Femara - U/S shows no response

11/19/13 Large cyst on right ovary. Benched again.

12/18/13 2 cm cyst still on my right ovary. Back to BCP. 

1/10/14 start femara 5mg for 10 days

IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • My dryer is taking forever to dry clothes and it's messing up my cleaning/laundry rotation.

Oh, shit! I forgot I was doing laundry!
  • My coke can is warm :(

and I REEEEALLY wanna make pancakes right now, but it's almost 11 pm and I just can't justify that to myself.

BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • katiewest said:
    I have to drive 25 minutes to get to Trader Joe's but it is soooo worth it.  There are now two jars of cookie butter in my pantry calling my name.
    I have to drive an hour AND cross the usa/canada border to go to trader joes. I love that place. MM...tamales. You can't buy tamales in canada. damn you mexican vacation.
    Of course you can buy tamales in Canada. If you live in a big enough city? They are everywhere in Toronto.
  • Just scooped the dog's droppings in the yard from the winter because it's finally warm/dry enough... 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ed16564 said:
    Not mine; but the man in front of me at Starbucks just got whip cream on his drink when he "explicitly said no whip". Get the stick out your ass, stop throwing your mantrum, and just enjoy the whip!
    With all due respect, if he explicitly said "no whip" then what makes you think he'd enjoy it? I hate whipped cream and always get drinks without it. If it arrives with whip, I won't be a b*tch about it, but you can bet I'd ask them to fix the problem. I don't think that means someone has a stick up their ass just because they want something made the way they ordered it.
  • I want to make a smoothie but the stick blender is in the sink and dirty from the smoothie I made this morning.

Also, I have to wait until JANUARY to watch the next season of Downton Abbey. That's like next year, you guys.  I will have a whole other human living in my house by then.
  • @Melissa2216‌ that's totally fair he was just being such a snot about it I wanted to flick him in the ear. Those baristas were working pretty hard and it's an easy enough mistake. I just really was unimpressed with how he handles it- but I do understand your point. :(
  • Xbox makes me press a button to binge watch more than 4 episodes. It takes forever (not even 3 seconds) to turn on!
  • My oven broke! My heating element broke in half and sparks started flying and then there was a small fire:/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"