Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Chart stalk anyone?

YaMrWhiteYaMrWhite member
edited March 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
The open circle today on my chart has me quite intrigued and curious. I entered my temp this morning at the same time as usual. Nothing seems out of the ordinary but FF has it as an open circle. Yes it dropped a few degrees but that doesn't really stand out as an open circle kinda thing (or does it?!). This is my first month temping (though I've been reading/researching charting for a while now) so is there something I am missing as to why it might be an open circle? 

Edit: words
Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012

Re: Chart stalk anyone?

• Options
  • Options
    I marked sleep deprived this afternoon. Even if I take it away, the open circle remains. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sure. My alarm goes off at 5am every morning and the first thing I do is stick that thermometer in my mouth. The only thing I can think of is its a bigger than normal dip maybe? Because the dip below my coverline caused the same open circle. 
  • Options
    I'm sure. My alarm goes off at 5am every morning and the first thing I do is stick that thermometer in my mouth. The only thing I can think of is its a bigger than normal dip maybe? Because the dip below my coverline caused the same open circle. 
    Hmmm... I've never heard about that causing an open circle. I just meant the time when you put the temp into FF, not the time you took your temp.
    Oh maybe that could it. I honestly can't remember if I did it immediately after taking it or later. Bummer. 
  • Options
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"