Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Whole new level

I thought of you all while watching Today this morning. The Plaza Fan of the Day was with Jenna Wolfe who said 'she really wants grandkids so, if her kids are watching, get started.' That just ticked me off.. let's bring reproduction directives national, shall we??

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

Re: Whole new level

• Options
    That sucks :( I always worry that if I bring up the subject, it would be toward someone who might be having TTTC...it's just rude and a really personal thing!!! My older sister is CFBC and gets asked CONSTANTLY too!!! It's just annoying :)
    Hudson photo 18-3_zps5a790486.jpg
  • Options
    How tacky of her. Its like people don't get what a huge responsibility it is to have children...it isn't to be taken lightly and you truly have to be ready for that life change. You don't do it just because your Mom or Dad is an impatient twatwaffle.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MeagCMeagC member
    @mommy2C - I think twatwaffle may just be my new favourite insult!!
    image       image
  • Options
    Ugh, that is beyond annoying. If I was her kid I would be really pissed!

Trying to have baby #1 since April 2013

DH SA March,May 2014 - Low motility and shape issues. On vitamins per RE to help

Me testing April 3, 2014 - FSH and LH good, HSG showed blocked right tube

April 29, 2014 - First RE appt., right tube needs to be removed and possibly left also if

it's bad too. RE suggests going straight to IVF

June 4, 2014 - LAP/HSC and unexpected endo. removed but tubes got to stay!

June 13, 2014 - Post-Op appointment. We decide where to go next since main issue

is MFI influenced. Trying naturally until decision... Repeat SA  in September. Aiming for IUI #1 November 2014.

• Options
    My mom has said similar things before. I agree, it's in poor taste. It's also hella awkward. I mean, what kid wants their parent involved in their sex life?
    married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Hi mom.  I saw you on TV and heard what Jenna said.  Since you want us to have children so much, and announced it on national television, Sam and I decided to rip each others clothes off right then and there to get started.  First we had some serious pounding sex on the kitchen counter (remember that next month when you come to visit)  then we moved to the dining room table  (see previous reminder).  Since we had moved our old bed into the guest room while we wait for our new bed to arrive this weekend, we decided to head in there and give another position a shot - I hung over the edge of the bed while Sam stood behind me.  I will change the sheets before you come.  Since you are so interested in my sex life and what may or may not come of it, I figured I would share.

PS - We are thinking of adding in some toys in the near future... I will give you a detailed list when we decide what to buy.  We are open if you have any suggestions.

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Options
    My grandmother keeps telling me she's going to be dead before I make her a great-grandmother.  How's that for pressure?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"